“Great meal at A Matter of Taste!”
Review of A Matter of Taste

A Matter of Taste
Ranked #4 of 61 Restaurants in Dade City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2017

My family visited this restaurant when visiting Dade City last week. We got there right at 12 noon, and there was still lots of seating in the upstairs section. Between us, we ordered quiche, Cuban toasted sandwich, pulled pork tacos and the chicken Greek Gyro wrap sandwich. Everything was delicious with generous servings. The menu has so many items on it that it is difficult to decide what to have - delicious! The servers were excellent continually offering to refill or give us take out containers for our drinks. My only comment is that I would add some cucumber and maybe peppers to the gyro to give it a bit more flavour.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

They have the best chicken salad sandwiches. The restaurant is adorable and all the staff are very kind and friendly.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Went to Dade City with friends. Always looking for interesting local restaurants and this one was a great choice. Service was very good and the food excellent. We all agreed
that it was a place we will go to again. Couldn't find anything negative about this place.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We were here at lunch time and was nice to see that they still offered their breakfast menu.

My husband had the Huevos Rancheros. I had the Chef's Salad, regular size.

The portions of both dishes were HUGE. I'm a big eater and couldn't finish my salad. They offer a smaller version for less money. I would order that next time.

Everything was very good along with the service.

They offer a lot of Mexican type dishes; both for breakfast and lunch.

Would definitely recommend. Prices very reasonable for what you get.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Not a fancy place but obviously loved by locals as it was busy both times we visited.
Wish we had ad time to try more things on the menu.
Fried Green Tomatoes were the best I've ever ad...perfectly coated and fried crispy.