1,167 results
All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite living area omelette station fort lauderdale evening reception cruise port home away from home large bathroom bathroom door ale house front desk staff free breakfast free shuttle walk in shower taco bell shuttle service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here the night before our cruise. We were flying in from Denver and didn't want to risk missing the boat or having to catch a 4 am flight with a 4-year old. The Hyatt House was a comfortable place for us to stay. We booked a two-bedroom suite as my wife's parents were staying with us. The hotel was comfortable and the breakfast was decent. The one criticism is the service at the bar was very slow, and I'm pretty sure the pizza my son ordered was just one of the DiGornio pizzas you could buy from their market. Otherwise, it's a clean and nice looking hotel in a great location, very close to the airport and Port Everglades.

Date of stay: November 2018
DebraS1930, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear NicolasM807,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments and rating of the Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port. We are so thankful that you had a great stay and we appreciate being a part of your vacation plans.

Our 2-bedroom suites are very spacious and can accommodate large families. We are glad you were able to relax and enjoy. We appreciate your feedback regarding the bar service and will make every effort to improve.

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to seeing you again at the Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pleasantly surprised by the location. It was close to restaurants and you didn’t need a car. I came off a cruise and for only $12 they picked me up at the port quickly and were very friendly and helpful. I had a studio unit to my surprise and it was lovely. Centrally located to restaurants and the Airport and free shuttle service there. I discovered they also had 1&2 bedroom units which would e great for families the pool looked great and was enjoyed by those waiting to check in as well as those already checked in. They really try to accommodate their guests.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Sharlene V,

It was definitely a pleasure reading your review on the Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port. We are so thankful that you had an incredible stay with us. We are glad you had received excellent service by the transportation company as well as our team here at the hotel.

We offer a variety of suite sizes to accommodate small and larger families - one and two bedroom suites. They are very spacious to relax and unwind.

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to your next stay with us at the Hyatt House Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

For years I associated Hyatt with high-end. I booked my room seeking a higher-end experience. The hotel was fine, the stay was fine, don't pay extra for the Hyatt name. I stay in over 100 hotel rooms per year - my stay was similar to most mid-priced brands

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DebraS1930, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Seaside65712749034,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and use all comments to make improvements on our service. We are the extended stay division of Hyatt hotels in which all of our suites have full kitchens and living rooms. We will be renovating our hotel in July 2019 and we are so excited for the upgrades.

Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the Fort Lauderdale area.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve usually had good experiences at Hyatt branded properties in the past, but not at this hotel.

Overall, the hotel was good...clean and comfortable room/bed, frequent shuttle service, reasonable price, etc, but the dealbreaker here was the service.

Both times when I went to the front desk, the front desk agents didn’t even look me in the eye...they couldn’t be bothered by their work to even look up.

With competition so intense in the hotel industry, why would I ever want to come back with such an interaction with the staff here?

Doubtful I’d ever return.

Date of stay: October 2018
DebraS1930, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Miamilocal1,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am very happy that you had enjoyed the cleanliness and comfort of your room. I am extremely embarrassed by the service or lack of that you had received. I assure you that this is not the norm and we will take immediate corrective action. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Thank you again for your time and I sincerely hope you will reconsider and stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

Arriving at the reception after a 16 hr flight, I found the reception staff acceptable. No one showed met to my room and had to find my own way, just those little things that make this hotel average. The room was larger than needed, l then used the very nice shower and slept for 8 hours on a very comfy kind size bed. The bar in reception was a super way to spend the evening with new made friends. Happy hour was a bonus, thank you.
The pool seemed nice enough. One thing i didnt like was my room had a funny smell, not sure if it was damp or previously a smoking room. Other than that would probably stay again,,,,but only 1 night, not much to do in the area. The breakfast was the worst I have ever eaten in a hotel,,sorry folks but please consider employing someone to clean tables and take away dishes in the morning at the breakfast bar. Its not a macdonalds after all.

Room tip: I was happy with mine..527 think it was
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
DebraS1930, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear JThaysen,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you had a great time at our H Bar and had a wonderful night sleep. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you had experienced during your stay. We appreciate that you had brought these to our attention so we can get them corrected.

We hope that you will consider staying with us again. We will be undergoing renovations beginning in July of next year. Thank you again for your time.