“Awesome seafood dinner on the patio”

Islamorada Fish Company
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Dania Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We were in from out of town and needed a place to eat. this was extremely convenient and we ate out on the patio. There were ducks wandering around and the patio is on the water.

The food was good and we had an enjoyable dinner!! The only negative, was the service was slow, but our server was so awesome, that we couldn't be upset!!

I recommend this!!

Sandy

1  Thank SANDY S

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We have eaten at several restaurants attached to bass pro stores and most are just average. This one is above average in that it offers more than just Grill fare. Menu is quite varied with several fish choices. Would not call it fine dining but highly recommend for lunches or casual dinners.

1  Thank golfer_diner
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The menu was so dirty. The fish tank that use to be so clean and beautiful made the nicer . Food was poor as the service no need to go back sorry

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed in the menu. Very limited. The food was less than mediocre. The best was their pulled pork sandwich & their sweet Bahamas's bread. The fish was not good & the selection poor. Service was just OK.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I've been coming here for business and with family for several years. The sushi is generally pretty good, as well as the fish sandwiches, and the potato salad is excellent. I must say though, my recent visit with several family members was disappointing. My 'grouper' was dry, and I highly doubt it was real grouper. I grew up on the west coast of FLA eating grouper my whole life, and this was quite possibly the worst piece of grouper I've ever eaten. The atmosphere is good, with the fish tank in the middle of the restaurant, and generally good ambience, but the food, especially the fish seems to be dropping in quality over the last couple/few years.