Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
5,816 results
All reviewslazy rivergolf coursewave poolself parkingbeautiful hotelfamily poolfire pitformal pooldavid's clubbusiness conferenceadult poolsports barplay golfchampions gategreat amenitiespool areaper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was very clean and the staff was always professional. They would go out of their way to provide get service. The rooms are very quite and clean. Order room service and it was prompt service and the food was great!. Used the valet parking and found the service to be great. The location is close to restaurants. Staff is helpful to offer suggestions on where to eat and how to get there. The pool area is clean and relaxing. Staff there to offer food and beverage. I stayed there a week and didn't want to leave. I would highly recommend staying here. The price is higher compared to other places that I have stayed but you are getting a resort feel with a quality experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at Orlando Omni for a conference. Very nice, staff were friendly, food was excellent. Very nice setting and convenient to many attractions in Orlando. Price was a bit high but if you want a very nice place this could be it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our first stay at this beautiful hotel was in December 2016. At that time we had never heard of the area of Championsgate. However we were pleasantly surprised with how clean it was and how easy it was to get to all the main attractions from there. The hotel at the time was in process of adding a wave pool to their already long list of amenities. We enjoyed their lazy river, pools, and drinks at the lounge. It was the perfect 2 night getaway.

We returned again in February 2018. And I'm so happy to report that it just gets better and better every single time. Not only has the area of Championsgate blossomed with many new businesses but the hotel itself has also blossomed into this mega vacation spot that you'll really not need to go anywhere else. The completed wave pool, convention center, villas, and suites (which we received a free upgrade to) have added so much to this already beautiful hotel that it really can be a vacation getaway all in its own. So because of this and the superb customer service that we've received every single time, I would not hesitate to recommend this place over and over.

P.S. A big THANK YOU to Leo, Front desk, for making our stay memorable once again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank JCCEJ
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel staff were very nice and accommodating. The amenities are plentiful. The wildlife and nature is everywhere. Did have to walk alot from hotel elevator to conference rooms. Found bars closed somewhat early and all located on one side of hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at Omni Champion Gate resort for 4 nights. When I first walked in I saw a gorgeous and beautifully decorated lobby with a great view of a pool and golf course. I booked the room with the golf course view and I was happy with the nice view of the pools and golf course. We enjoyed complimentary morning beverage delivery thus we could order muffin or croissant and had in room breakfast everyday. I have to say thank you to Teresa, in room dinning supervisor, for a great service and nice note.

The hotel has 3 pools and lots of activities for children everyday. I love the adult lap pool for my daily exercise. We had fun in the lazy river pool as well. The best part for us was the 2 great golf courses. This was a mini golf vacation for us and we were not disappointed! It took us about a 5-10 minute walk from the main lobby to the golf facilities. Great exercise for us to walk. The staff at the club house were always friendly and helpful. Thank you Billy and Matt for helping us. As a beginner woman golfer, I was nervous but both Billy and Matt were so kind thus I got to play with my husband only. Drinks and appetizers after golfing always fun with John at the club house. I also love the Broadway Deli as well on the ground floor of the main building. It is a great place to get coffee, dessert, snacks etc. My dinner at David's club was excellent. My husband and I both had steaks. It was tender and seasoned perfectly. The service was brilliant. Mike ,the manager, brought the food to us by himself ! Highly recommend this restaurant.

The Omni Champion Gate provided a shuttle for us to Disneyland and Disney Springs. Robert at the concierge helped me with my trip. The hotel is about 20 minutes from Disney or Disney Spring. One night we went there for dinner and uber cost us only $18 which was not bad. Better than renting a car. I think that when you are here, there are so many things that you can do so you may not even need to leave the hotel often. I was able to arrange late check out with the hotel. We had to pay a small fee but it was good. Thank you Yamilee for arranging the late checkout and Ashley at the front for rearranging the late check out fee for us ( due to some mistake in the fee).

Overall it was a wonderful golf vacation for us.. Thank you, Omni Champion Gate, for such a fabulous resort!

Room Tip: Golf view room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple