“Fantastic Thai”
Review of ZABB Thai & Sushi

ZABB Thai & Sushi
Ranked #8 of 268 Restaurants in Davie
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Husband and I went on a Saturday night about 8pm. We were seated right away. Service was a bit slow and theu didn't really have a long variety of alcoholic beverages. Set up is nice and modern. Appetizers we had chicken lettuce wraps and Tom Kai soup. Soup was really spicy for the request of a medium level. Lettuce wraps, were good but slightly insufficient. Had a lot of lettuce left over and what was already eaten didn't seem to be enough for 2 persons, but it is an appetizer. Main course, really blew us away. If I were to say amazing, it may be an understatement. My husband and I love Thai food and pretty much order the same thing everywhere we go. But this was by far the best. My only complaint would be the lack of adult beverage list. We don't drink wine which was all they had to offer other then soft drinks. Price is typical.

Inside coukd maybe use some attention, the open windows remind me of the KFC that used to be there, not really a restaurant feel.

Will return either way.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

New restaurant the lettuce leaves were ok missing sauce
Shrimp tempura was good first round was delivered cold
Wonton soup flavorful
Chicken wings weren't cooked completely not good
Fried rice was ok
Probably won't go back

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My daughter found out about this place and we tried to go on a Friday night but the wait was more than one hour. Saturday evening plans changed so we decided to go a earlier. Arrived and were quickly seated and our server cam over with menus and welcomed us. Victoria quickly decided we would start with Hamachi Rock n Roll that was exceptional. For dinner we chose Panang Curry with chicken and papaya salad. Victoria asked the waiter about salad and her preference was mushroom but told us her brother's was the papaya. We ordered both medium spicy and were told it would be spicy as they use fresh peppers. Both were amazing and I just loved the salad having such a spicy flavor with such fresh vegetables and shrimp. By the time we finished and paid the bill the place was near full and leaving we saw 4 more groups on their way into the restaurant. Hard to be a former KFC location could become something so delicious and healthy. For all whom like Thai and sushi you must find your way to Davie and try Zabb. You will truly enjoy it!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

First Time here, the service was excellent staff very polite and attentive. We had sushi that tasted very fresh. The chicken pad Thai tasted great. Our overall experience was excellent. Casual dress, good for family's, date or business nice atmosphere. They have Sake, wine and beer. I had the Thai iced tea.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

It's a place the whole family can get something weather they like sushi or not. Tons of amazing menu options. Very accommodating when ordering rolls. Thai food is great too. Many good drink options and a great saki and wine selection.