“Fast service reasonable price”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 268 Restaurants in Davie
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Flanigan's is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can't get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have "Happy Hours" several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends!
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We always order a fish sandwich without the bun. It comes with a side, my favorite is black beans and rice. Only $8.99 dinner, $5.99 lunch, talapia. The fish is a good size which I have paid $20+ for the same at other restaurants. We always start off with seafood gumbo, the best. The on site manager always is making the rounds, without intrusion asks how everything was.
They have a full bar and drink prices at happy hour are a bargain. They have booth seating inside as well as an outside bar and tables. Plenty of TV screens if you want to watch your favorite sports. Casual dining with luxury service.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We love to stop in and either try one of the everyday specials or the giant Rib platters.

There salads are huge and you can top them off with fish or chicken zingers.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Flanigan's has been popular for their ribs since as long as I can remember. Great service and great food. A popular neighbor stop for the sports fanatic or the family!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We love to stop in here for lunch. Specials during the work week are really cheap. Drink specials all the time. We were there on Saturday this time and draft Stella was only $2.99! I had the salmon blackened sandwich special. A little dry. I suggest the tilapia or the mahi mahi sandwich. My other half had a Caesar salad with a scoop of tuna salad. Always good. Service was very good and friendly. Recommended.

1  Thank Wano16
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

I'm not from this area so I looked on here to find some place close that HD good ratings. I was definitely amazed and extremely pleased with my food! Definitely immaculate seafood!