“New owners = excellent quality fresh Thai cuisine!”
Review of Emerald Restaurant

Emerald Restaurant
Ranked #156 of 270 Restaurants in Davie
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Emerald Thai has been on the down swing for the past year or so. Lately, over the past month or so we have been back and the food has been fantastic. I wanted to pass this on because I was so disappointed last year that I was in search of a new Thai restaurant to go to. We primarily do take out for dinner but also enjoy going for their very reasonably priced and tasty lunch specials which includes soup and salad and a dish for under $10..cannot beat the fresh ingredients and great spicy flavor of the dishes. The vegetable Panang curry is my favorite, my husband likes the green curry or Panang curry with Tofu..will be back often...I hope the new owners succeed...they are very kind and great at what they do.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We get take out from here often. The restaurant is not much to look at, but the food is very good. Their Masaman Curry is awesome and we love the spring rolls too!

1  Thank Noel K
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We dine here frequently. A small family run business laid back with excellent food.
I like there spicy soups and pad Thai chicken, usually enough to share with select crunchy curry rolls as an appetizer.
Never had a bad dish in this quiet restaurant which enables my wife and I free to relax and converse.
Leave your cell phone in the car and enjoy the food.

2  Thank Joel B
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is a local neighborhood Thai restaurant that you would miss if someone didn't tell you how great it is.

4  Thank mkbaron211
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

The inside is nothing fancy but for great, authentic Thai food for a great price ...this is the spot! I love this hidden gem and the staff is very warm and polite . The portions are crazy big and I love it ! It usually lasts me two meals, if I can pace myself from eating all of it cause it tastes so good! I give this a five because it is hard to find good authentic cuisine at a good price with awesome portions and a friendly smile on the side . Bravo.

5  Thank Stefanie R