Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$83
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$67
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$78
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$107
US$103
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Atlantic Economy Inn(Daytona Beach)
US$62
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$80
US$70
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$59
US$57
Beach House Inn(Daytona Beach)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$69
All reviewsshuffle boardwinter holidaycorn hole gamesa great vacationwell equipped kitchendaytona shoresbedroom suiteeach morningrickadalaundry
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My stay in May of 2012 at Sierra Suites, as usual, was excellent. The owners are very people oriented and try to accomodate you as best they can and try to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They even have different games and have cookouts for their customers. The rooms and pool area are very clean. I would recommend to anyone staying at Sierra Suites in Daytona Beach is a great idea!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cmmusselman
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This was a lovely place to stay while we were on a family vacation. It was kid friendly and the rooms were clean. Had a nice pool and wonderful off the deck access to the beach. Will be going back to stay there again while in Florida. Great experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bradysmom07
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Keep coming here year after year. Beautiful place with a beautiful view. Brought our 6 month old Grandson this year to start him off in the prettiest place in Daytona. Nice, friendly, clean atmosphere where great memories are made and new friends become family. Thanks for the memories. See ya next year!! The Harris Family...Union City, TN

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Pvhmgr191
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Great place on the beach. No parking! Access to the beach is private and safe. Rooms are ok but not great. Very kid friendly. Pool area is great. Great restaurants near by, no eateries on premises. No bathroom near pool. No elevator but only 2 floors so luggage is manageable. No fitness center. Great for families.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Bugaboo65
rick1836, Owner at Sierra Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Yes this is a great place on the beach so not sure why you only rated the motel a 2 for location. You also said we were great for families but only rated us a 1 on cleanliness and rooms. I find that a bit confusing. Anyway you stayed here before this year so you knew we did not have a restaurant, fitness center, bathrooms by the pool or an elevator,nor do we advertise any of those amenities. We are a small motel with condo style units that have full kitchens so we do not find a restaurant to be necessary and because we are small a bathroom by the pool is not needed because you can be in your own unit using your own bathroom in a short distance. We could not get an operating license if we had NO Parking. Our parking is tight on the oceanside, but we also have parking across the street. That is why our confirmations state only one car allowed per unit, although we do try to accommodate up to 2 per unit. I'm not sure why you came back when you were so unsatisfied. You were with the same family as the first impression review and the seven year old review. You are all upset because I asked the daily visitor, the 11th person in the unit to leave. We are very particular about the cleanliness of our motel. For example, we clean our floors on our hand and knees so we know they are clean. Our rooms are comfortable, clean and well taken care of. If a guest is unsatisfied, I understand because you cannot please everyone, but why would you stay an entire week if you were so unhappy and the unit was so dirty and unsatisfactory.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I visit Daytona Beach every year, mostly staying at home owner rentals to relax and get away.  But this year I stayed at Sierra Suites with my best friend and her family.  They vacation there every year and absolutely love SS. But i'm all about first impressions.  When we arrived the owner opened up the door to the office and it reeked with cigarette smoke, with butts overflowing in the ashtray.  And he smoked the entire time we were getting the keys to the room.  I'm not a smoker and try not to judge others that do, but when we walked out my entire clothes smelt awful.  There is very little parking, which at times is difficult to move cars, but it can be done.  Our room was nice and roomy not as clean as I would have liked, the tub was not cleaned and a roach was dead in the tub. We washed all the towels before using because they smelled like cigarette smoke.  Some of the appliances are old and need replacing. The location is awesome and right on the beach. However, the week we were there I think about 30-40 kids were there, so getting in the pool to relax and swim around was a challenge.  It seemed like most of the rooms were over booked for a small residence on the beach.  No different than a big hotel!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Cupcakepat

First, let me say this same review was posted 8/1/12 and I wrote a response. Then it disappeared and reappeared dated 8/26/12 without my response. I guess you did not like my response and that is why the first one was removed. So here we go again. These guests checked in and went to the store. About an hour later they told me the refrigerator was not cooling. I went to the unit with someone from the unit to check the refrigerator. I found the door was not closed properly. I told them to make sure the door was always closed tightly, and if they had any more problems please call me. I'm amazed that nobody said anything about smoky towels, a bug in the tub, and the tub being dirty. I would have gladly exchanged the towels, sprayed the unit, and cleaned the tub. Our units are nonsmoking so I do not smoke in the units at any time. We wash our towels with Tide, Clorox and OxyClean. My wife folds and hangs the towels and she does not smoke, so I do not know how the towels smelled like smoke. I spray monthly inside and outside for bugs. I clean the tubs with Clorox Cleanup and Tilex. Some of the tubs may have spots from wear and tear or age, but all are clean. The appliances in the unit are a 36" black smooth top stove, a black dishwasher, a black over the stove microwave which are all 2006 Whirlpool. The washer/dryer combo is a frigidaire gallery 2005, and the refrigerator is white Hotpoint side by side w/ice and water out the door. So I guess old is a matter of opinion, but since I wrote the first response the refrigerator has been replaced with a 2012 Black Whirlpool refrigerator w/ice and water out the door. If you do not want alot of children in the pool, you should not book a unit during the summer months when school is out. Every unit had families with children. You were in a unit with the maximum number of guests allowed that also included children, so I find it ironic that you should complain of overcrowding. We have a pool deck, a second deck, another area with tables and lounge chairs and a courtyard so we have never had anyone else complain about overcrowding. I do keep track of how many people are in each unit so they do not go over the maximum allowed to try and prevent overcrowding. That is why the 11th person in your unit was asked to leave. Our parking is tight on the ocean side which is why on your confirmation, it states one car per unit. We do accommodate another car across the street if possible. In your case you had up to 3 cars for your unit.
Yes, I do smoke, but I only smoke outside and in my office. You did not book the room so I'm not sure why you would stand in the office while I was smoking if it offended you. I spend very little time in my office because my wife and I do all the laundry, cleaning, maintenance and anything else that needs done. So I'm only in my office to check guests in. I give the guests my cell phone number in case there is a problem or they need something. I live on the premises so I am always just a phone call away.