All reviewsrooftop barsky loungenascar historyboutique hotelcraft cocktailsjellyfish tankstar treatmentart deco hotelcheesesteak egg rollsspecialty drinkroom was small but cleanmodern amenitiesevery single employeebreakfast was includedshort walk to the beachchain hotelslight sleeper
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We’ve been looking forward to the “finished product” having watched the renovations taking place over the past couple of years (at least). We arrived March 1st and finally had a really nice day in April, just before we were about to head north. Since we didn’t need a room, we went straight to the rooftop bar by elevator. We knew the history of the hotel and thought there was a museum of sorts and found nothing like that whatsoever. There were only two couples out on the rooftop, one couple my hubby knew from golfing with the fella. We sat and chatted over adult beverages and found out they were disappointed as well. The view from here was nothing special as its location is not on the beach but across the street, so you see the street below, rooftops and then the beach. The view to the west wasn’t much better. There was no option for appetizers, just drinks. I am pretty sure we won’t return nor would we recommend this “attraction”.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Streamline hotel is so elegantly appointed! The decor is vintage glamor. What a nice surprise when we walked in! Parking was very easy in the adjoining lot, and we liked being able to see our car from our room. The little refrigerator and safe were nice features in our room. Beds were very comfy with white plush linens and three pillows each! Loved the modern touches like the ease of using the electronic key! Breakfast is pleasantly appointed with everything you need to start your day. It is a continental, and I had a bagel, yogurt, and waffle. The hotel is a great value! Very clean too! Nice staff. It took 250 steps to get on the sand! Thanks Streamline!

Room Tip: Third floor is good.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamStreamline, Front Office Manager at Streamline Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for writing an awesome review. We appreciate your feedback and are so happy we went beyond your expectations. We strive in our service and are so happy you noticed all the amazing amenities our hotel offers. From all of us at the Streamline, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I booked my reservation on Expedia and when I arrived they claimed that they didn't have my reservation. I even showed them a copy of the Expedia reservation. Luckily, they were able to give me a room. A few weeks later my credit card bill shows a double billing. I tried to get this reversed thru my credit card company and the hotel REFUSED to provide a credit. Very disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

This issue has been handled. The card in question was refunded a few months back. If have any questions please contact management.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel right before Hurricane Irene was due to hit. The staff was awesome. Room were super clean. Since the hurricane was coming in earlier than expected, they did not charge me for leaving a day earlier. They were more concerned about safety. The area didn't seem like the best part of Daytona, however, I felt very safe. Everything was close by and the beach was right across the street. Roof top bar was not open due to the weather coming in, but the view was awesome!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying at the Streamline Hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are so happy you had an amazing time. We can't wait to see you in the future.Thank you so much for your feedback. Hopefully you can make it back to enjoy the Sky Lounge.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is a little boutique hotel that was renovated 2017 and has a fantastic staff. The fit and finishes are superb. The hotel is clean and has the best employees. This was our second stay here and I would highly recommend it. It is small (only 47 rooms) so it’s not going to be the Hilton. However, because of its size, it is quaint and the staff are attentive to the guests. Marlene at the hotel front desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful and went above and beyond for the guests. She wears many hats but is great at her job and it an asset to the company. Greg was the breakfast attendant, he was also friendly and helped guests with their needs.

There is a roof top deck and bar (it is open to the public) that I would recommend going to see. Your views are spectacular of Daytona’s main strip and the ocean. You can walk to the beach and/or restaurants. There is an Italian restaurant next hotel with great food.

There is a pool that is clean and has plenty of space for guests.

I would recommend staying on the 2nd and 3rd floors as the 4th floor is below the roof top bar and can get noisy at times. The rooms on the 1st floor are small but still nice rooms.

There is a continental breakfast bar, which consists of a waffle maker, fruit, yogurt, bagels, Danish, toast, cereal, juices and coffee and tea.

If you are able try and watch Hotel Impossible to see what this hotel looked like prior to Eddie Hennessy renovating it. It's very interesting.

Also, a few of the staff members stated how nice it is working for Mr. Hennessy and that he really cares about his employees and their well being. Mr. Hennessy was there the night we stayed but we did not get a chance to speak with him.

Room Tip: I would recommend staying on the 2nd and 3rd floors as the 4th floor is below the roof top bar and can get noisy at times.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple