“TERRIFIC PIZZA FIRST NIGHT I ARRIVED!”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #90 of 440 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I flew into Daytona in January 2018. By the time I got to hotel and bags were in room it was late. ALL I WANTED was to uncork duty free and order pizza. Ummm, who, where and what telephone number...(I’m from Canada.) Right on door key envelope there’s an advertisement for Papa John’s. Ordered a large loaded with double onion, double cheese. Couldn’t believe the terrific price - couldn’t believe the delivery time! It arrived piping hot and was by far the best pizza bar none*. I love it when a plan comes together and thanks to Papa John’s - mine sure did. It was sooo darned good I heated some up for breakfast. DELISH...

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered a pizza delivery online. Was staying over in Daytona so was unsure of what it would be like. We were not disappointed. Very tasty, delivered within allotted times and a very polite gentleman delivered it.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Ordered on line using a discount code from the hotel. Excellent pizza, ready on time, and good value for money.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Not bad but for the price I feel it wasnt that impressive to me dont get me wrong it was good but not worth what we paid just saying

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I am a big fan of Papa John's, especially the Pan pizza, although no one compares to Nancy's in Chicago, we are not IN Chicago and not close enough to Orlando or I'd go to Giordano's. This Papa J is the only of this chain to deliver beachside, they are usually timely and almost always get the order correct (and I've ordered sooooo many). I only like thick crust and stuffed pizza, so I can't review a thin crust, sorry.