Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$59
Book now, pay at stay
US$134
Homewood
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$131
US$120
Atlantic Economy Inn(Daytona Beach)
US$62
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$86
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$114
US$100
Balinese Cottages(Daytona Beach)
US$117
US$99
Beach House Inn(Daytona Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$69
2,373 results
All reviewslazy riverbedroom deluxewyndham ownerswasher and dryernorth towerpool areaprivate ownermovie theaterfull kitchenacross the streetbubba gumpsnice resortjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakpoolsunit
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Location, Location, Location!
I am a long time visitor to Daytona and this is "THE PLACE" to stay.
This is not a run down property. It is very nice considering that it is on the beach front.
Salt air, sand and wet bodies make it hard to maintain a place like you would your home but Wyndham did not disapoint, it is clean, well kept and family friendly.
I started my check in by asking the front desk ladies if they were going to mean to me like all the cry babies on trip advisor had warned of, they laughed and said they treat people right until they are unfair to them. My check in was flawless and friendly.
The pools are GREAT! Yes chairs can be hard to find but I just looked and moved the ones that were empty. WOW, all the fuss on here and all it required was a little creative thinking.
Elevators will get jammed if you drag your slow butt towards them when it rains but if you anticipate and go in a few minutes before the rush then NO PROBLEM!
I do not work at or for Wyndham, I just want to be sure this place gets a fair review. I almost didnt book because of the internet cry babies and my family would have missed the best vacation we have ever had.
This is an incredible property for the price. You will enjoy it.

4  Thank Daddy21
Reviewed 18 July 2011

The check in process is BRUTAL. There was a long line of people waiting to check in (and this was at the pre-registraion desk) and only 2 people working the counter. Check in took about an hour. The pool area is very crowded and you need to get down early if you are planning to get a chair on the pool deck. Also, be prepared to wait for elevators.. very slow.
Overall, very clean and nice. The view was amazing and once we were all checked in and in our room we had a great time, just a slow painful start.

Reviewed 18 July 2011

There are several shortcomings that got in the way of a perfect holiday....
** the shortage of enough elevators led to frustrating long waits...climbing ten floors with two babies was just not enjoyable but it became necessary
** lack of seating and poor furniture quality ....we rented a 3 bedroom and only had 4 seats in the living area
** lack of supervision for the lazy river made it not only dangerous but uncomfortable..kids without tubes were out of control and made taking the 2 year old on tube with us very dangerous and uncomfortable....the rules clearly state a tube must be used....
** our 3 bedroom condo ( room 1023 in north tower ) is in need of a spruce
up.....rug stains/ missing slats in air cond unit wall/ very tired couch/ paint missing over drywall repairs led to a run down feeling
** we had three families in a 3 bedroom unit but could only get one parking spot
** the resort is actually excellent for what we wanted ----- a family hangout with no schedules or pressure to do things...the location is excellent...we did not have to get in our car once as everything is right there ...the promenade and no drive zone beach are perfect....strolling the promenade in the evening was very safe....fireworks anf concert on Sat were superb....

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Just got back from a long weekend with family and friends, first time staying at Ocean Walk. It is a great place for kids. Nice pools, lazy river, right on beach, Ocean walk shoppes and boardwalk are right there. I have been to Daytona Beach before but stayed in the smaller mom and pop type hotels never experiencing this type of enviroment which was a little overwhelming for me. Now that I know I have to prepare myself mentally for a Disneyworld type of vacation I will go back prepared. Kis loved it.

Pros: Very friendly and helpful staff, Condo was very clean and great size for a family, Pools, waterslide, lazy river, activities, Ocean Walk shoppes and restaurants, Walk to boardwalk, right on beach, great place for kids, Lots of security, no cars parked on that section of beach, lifeguards.

Cons: Very crowded, long lines, not enough parking, hot water runs out midday for showers. Arrived at 4:30 after check-in, moving car, waiting for bellman (not enough carts available) another line for pool wristbands which you have to do and try to get convinced to listen to timeshare offer did not get settled in our room until 7:30. Not enough pool chairs.

Tips to make vacation more enjoyable:
Bring your reservation # and/or creditcard statement showing charge for checkin
Stay more than 2 nights, you lose the first day due to the slowness at checkin
Prepare yourself mentally for a very big crowd and long waits like if going to Disney
If driving, dont plan to check in until after 7pm no lines
Go to pool before 8am to put your towels on chairs to save your seats
Go to beach by 8:30am to reserve your beach chairs and umbrellas
Have your reservation number available when you drive up so you are directed to right parking garage.
Enjoy cold showers
If you have to leave your parking spot don't do it between 3 and 7 thats when new checkins start arriving and you lose your parking and have to go to public lot.
If eating at any of the restaruants in Ocean Walk make reservations!!!! Very long waits.
Publix is only 2 miles away buy your food and supplies there less to have to bring to your room if you you cant get a cart.
Just sit back and relax

1  Thank beachbum11164
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Our trip started off with a 30 minute wait in line to check in. Apparently it's like that all the time according to the front desk clerks. Seems the management could come up with an improved system. Then our room was missing pillow cases and wash cloths. No tissues anywhere either. The icing on the cake was getting back from a day trip at 1:00 am and being told the garage was full in our tower and being told to park down the street. (As a female traveling alone with 2 teenage girls I was very uncomfortable walking on the streets of Daytona Beach at that time of night.) For what I spent on the room I will stay someplace else in the future. There was wi-fi in the lobby only.