Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$120
US$110
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$134
Homewood
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$86
Atlantic Economy Inn(Daytona Beach)
US$62
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$57
Balinese Cottages(Daytona Beach)
US$117
US$99
Beach House Inn(Daytona Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$69
2,373 results
All reviewslazy riverbedroom deluxewyndham ownerswasher and dryernorth towerpool areaprivate ownermovie theaterfull kitchenacross the streetbubba gumpsnice resortjacuzzi tubfamily vacationspring breakpoolsunit
Reviewed 23 September 2012

WARNING: Reservations mean nothing to this hotel. I made reservations months ago for the air show weekend through hotels.com and was notified last week that the Wyndham would not honor my reservation for a ocean front room and would only put me in a sunset view room. Hello. I wanted ocean front to see the show. Why did it take months to decide that you would not honor my reservation? Of course there are no ocean front rooms available anywhere now. My husband called Wyndham reservations and they said the hotel manager would call us back. We never received a call. Clearly, corporate greed takes precedence over customer service.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank scamp161
Reviewed 22 September 2012

After positive comments on Trip Advisor when I was planning my trip, we decided to give it a try. It was okay, but the furniture was looking a bit ragged. The kitchenette had everything except a wine opening, so bring your own or you'll need to go buy one. We left the one we bought, so that unit shoulld now have one. We stayed in a two bedroom, the one room with double beds has a window to the hallway, so the shades must always be down. It might as well not have a window. View of the beach from the living room balcony was good, but Daytona Beach is not one of the prettiest (no reflection on the hotel - just a comment)
The pool area is nice and we had good weather, so didn't spend a lot of time on the room. Glad we stayed here once to try it, but if we were ever to visit Daytona Beach again, we would choose another option.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LiveToTravel999
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I was disappointed with the service had problem checking in wrong room and no one to help with bags. All bar tenders and waiters were slow and rude. Room was not clean and floor was coming up. If I had been staying longer than a weekend I would have checked out and gone somewhere else. This was not what I experienced two years ago and don't think I will be back. I hope someone reads this that cares. Your staff surely didn't when I was there.

Room Tip: Don't choose the one I was in 1803
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank steven c
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Ok, it wasn't their fault that a tropical storm in the Carolinas meant that there were bands of rain/wind coming through periodically. We had a 2BR suite on the 19th floor, on the north side. I'm a Wyndham owner here, but this was my first time at the resort. You have a great view that high up, and I enjoyed sitting on the balcony and looking at the view. Also enjoyed walking on the beach in the mornings when the tide was out. The unit was clean and well-maintained, although sadly lacking in the towel rack category. That's a small thing, though. The main annoyance was the elevators. There aren't enough, so if you're up that high, you can wait a very long time. Also, the wifi in the lobby was weak and hard to latch onto. The other thing was the inadequate amount of seating around the pool, and a shortage of beach towels. However, it was a holiday weekend. There are plenty of place to eat and things to do within walking distance. I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you're on the north side of the north tower, make sure you're at the 10th floor or higher. Otherwise, you're blocked by the adjoining building.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank RAlleman
Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

Love this resort- have stayed here 6 times in the last 4 years and I'm sure we will stay again. Love the huge pool area and easy steps to the beach. Plus ocean walk shops and movies attached to south tower. Mai tai is my favorite bar over there and the Wyndham offers the pool side bar turtles nest which makes killer buckets of rum. Pools and hot tubs open till midnight

• Stayed: September 2012