“I enjoyed this trip so much I came back for the afternoon tour!”

St. John's River Eco Tours, LLC
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in DeBary
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of Natural Florida aboard our new 28 passenger pontoon boat. Join us in exploring the back waters of one of the most protected areas of the St. John's River. Whether it is from November through March when the many migratory birds and wintering manatees abound or during the summer months when we see the alligator hatchlings and the year round residents.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

When I first arrived, I met a woman who had been a few days before and was coming back again with her husband and daughter. I thought that was a bit unusual. But, after taking the morning tour, I went for lunch and decided to come back and do it again myself! It was so informative and very relaxing. I wish I could do it every day. I enjoyed Doug's soft spoken narrative and knowledge - of the wildlife, the plants and photography in general. Our Captain did a great job of maneuvering to make sure we had great views. Thank you Doug and Bill for a great day!

All reviews
"great variety of birds"
"orlando parks"
"sandhill cranes"

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I just love this relaxing river trip. I have been on this tour at least 5 times with my husband ,and every time I see something new on the trip. I think because Doug and Captain love what they do, they attract new animals, birds and plants for each new trip. If I could I would take this river tour every day. Each tour is peaceful, educational and very enjoyable.

Doug L, Owner at St. John's River Eco Tours, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

We are glad to see you each time you come thank you for your kind words see you soon

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Enjoyable and informative about nature and the history of the area. Relaxing river trip visiting critters along the way. Close and intimate surprises along the way

Doug L, Owner at St. John's River Eco Tours, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you for your kind words we enjoyed having you on our tour and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Great staff. We saw alot of wildlife. They made sure that we had time to see what is going on with the river.

Doug L, Owner at St. John's River Eco Tours, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

We are glad you enjoyed the tour we look forward to seeing you again

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Doug Little and Captain Bill Dooley gave a real education on the flora and wildlife of the St. John's River. My husband and I had been on the St. John's many times, but never on the side streams that hold an abundance of wild birds, gators, and plant life. Doug gave us an entertaining and educational look at the St. John's as Dooley expertly guided the covered pontoon to the best viewing areas. I highly recommend this tour.

Doug L, Owner at St. John's River Eco Tours, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

We enjoyed your time with us and look forward to your next tour