“Zorbas”

Zorba's Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 32 Restaurants in DeBary
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tony Paitaris, a native of the island of Lesvos, Greece, has worked, operated and owned several successful restaurants in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Upon his arrival to Central Florida, he noticed a lack of restaurants offering "authentic Greek cuisine", which inspired him to open Zorba's Restaurant & Pizzeria. He brings us his 30 plus years of culinary expertise to satisfy your craving for the flavors of Greece! He wishes you in Greek, "Kali Orexi!" or "Good Appetite!"
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Zorbas is so good they moved to downtown Sanford this month!

It was absolutely the best pizza in town and an awesome selection of Greek food made by Chef Tony, a native of the island Lesvos, Greece and supported by his family and many other excellent staff members.

Sanford, my hometown, is just a few miles up the road, so I will have no problem getting my pizza, moussaka, spanakopita and a favorite, pastichio.

My wife craves their garlic knots and wings. Sopping good!

Kali Orexi! (Good appetite!)

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Wonderful food and service every time. They relocated to Sanford, FL in August. Can't wait to go to their new location! Miss that Greek pizza! Yum yum!

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

I only happened to find this restaurant because our usual pizza place was closed. This restaurant is absolutely delightful and their food is great. While I was waiting for my food I spoke to some of the other patrons who were regulars. This place knows good food and good customer service.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Zorbas in Debary was a great place to stop off and pick something up for dinner. Good meats good platters amd good salads.... but alas I say WAS because it's moving. ..to downtown Sanford. .. u know what that means...OPA! Gotta check it out!. Their service could be a little lacking if u ate in...but I'm hopeful the new place will give the place renewed life....

1  Thank Michele M
Reviewed 25 May 2015

We go there often, The pizza is really good and so is the cheese steak, We haven't tried too many other items because those are our favorites.

Been to Zorba's Restaurant & Pizzeria? Share your experiences!