“Best pizza around”

Anthony's Pizza and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 32 Restaurants in DeBary
Description: Authentic New York Style Pizzeria with a full Italian menu Lunch and Dinner Beer and Wine
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I've been to the Anthony's in Casselberry, Florida and was excited when Anthony's opened a location close to where I live. We just went out to eat at the DeBary location and loved the food. The garlic knots are the best you will find. Loaded with olive oil and fresh garlic and served with their delicious marinara sauce. The cheese sticks taste like fresh mozzarella, thick and flavorful.
We ordered a meat lovers pizza and it was the best tasting New York style pie that you will get in central Florida. Finished off the meal with a cannoli. The sweet cheese filling was the best I think I've ever had. The crust was crunchy and topped with chocolate drizzle.

You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Today I gave Anthony's a shot after reading the bad reviews. I had a coupon so I thought I would see how the pizza was. We live NY style in our house. I ordered the large Margherita pizza and it came with a free 10 inch cheese. I picked it up the food. The restaurant is very cute and decorated very nice. Clean. The server who took my order today was extremely nice and very outgoing. Our pizza was super fresh and hot!! The toppings were all fresh and had great flavor. My teenage son ate the whole small cheese and loved it. He said it was delicious and not greasy. He is picky and ate all of it! I felt like I needed to put a review on line because this is a new restaurant here in Debary and I think everybody should give them a try. People are so quick to put a bad review on line and not give places a chance. We loved it and will definitely be going back to try other things!

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered the calamari and it was terrible they took it off the bill which was good .. Then a meat ball parmesan hero that was Luke warm and the cheeses wasn't even melted... Just plain ol bad!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Of all the pizzerias I've eaten at in our area, Anthony's was not just the worst...it was almost inedible. Too salty! The Italian sausage was in wafer-thin strips and could not have amounted to more than an ounce, maybe two. Lot's of crust but little cheese.
The bottom crust was chewy and look like it had been browned in a pan.
I cannot speak for the rest of the items on their menu, but I go to a pizzeria for pizza and their pizza was horrible!

3  Thank Randy P
Reviewed 13 January 2016

Ate lunch there. They are a brand new restaurant in the city of DeBary FL, located right on 17&92. It is clean, neat, and the service was fantastic. A very nice place for a decent Italian meal or good Pizza. Worth the short trip from area.

1  Thank ltthorpe

Been to Anthony's Pizza and Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!