“Not impressed”

McLain Family Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I've eaten there a few times. Have not been impressed any time I've eaten there. Several of my friend say the food there is really good which is why I tried it the first time. As I said not impressed. Tried it other time because was hoping food had improved. Servers were very pleasant and helpful

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I went there in March 2018. I had coupons from my job. The cashier was helping me however she was unfamilar with the coupon. The manager came from the back to see what was taking so long and she stated that I could only use one coupon I paid at the register. Then the cook came from the back asking what was going on ( I guess he was security). My children and I sat down to eat and when we were done the witness demanded that we pay and said that we did not pay and went to asking my children their ages without my permission. I had to wave down the cashier to let her know that we paid. Instead, of her apologizing she argued that she did not know. The food was not tasteful and it was unclean.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Food is pretty good. The buffet needs to be better attended to. The building needs some serious attention.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Was pleasantly surprised by the seafood buffet and the varieties that were available. The shrimp and oysters were delicious !!!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

we went to McClain 's last Sunday for lunch and found out Nate is cooking shrimp Buffett on wed. night. The boiled shrimp were perfect and I really enjoyed meal. Nate is the best cook and I'll be back soon if he's cooking.