Hotel DeFuniak
Econo Lodge(DeFuniak Springs)
US$72
Regency Inn and Suites(DeFuniak Springs)
US$81
US$75
US$78
Super 8 DeFuniak Springs(DeFuniak Springs)
US$67
Hotels.com
Best Western Crossroads Inn(DeFuniak Springs)
US$100
US$85
Econo Lodge DeFuniak Springs(DeFuniak Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
EconoLodge
US$97
HIExpress.com
Ponce De Leon Motel(Ponce de Leon)
US$60
Travelocity
Ebro Motel(Ebro)(Great Value!)
US$70
Travelocity
US$70
US$67
Hotels.com
All reviewscharming feellabor of lovelakespeakeasyappearance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

such a sweet bed and breakfast. I stay here two nights a week. The breakfast is awesome, the only problem is breakfast doesn't start until 7:00 but they are each a culinary experience. The hotel has history and a certain relaxed atmosphere to it that can't be duplicated. It's being auctioned off at the end of August and I just hope the new owners allow it to stay in business without interruption. The people are gracious and sweet as the hotel is. I hope people can stay before this piece of history is gone.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2gofishing, Owner at Hotel DeFuniak, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Thank you for sharing your experiences with others. We have the best guests ever! Pam and I have had a great time over the past 13 years and feel sure that the new owners will carry on the tradition.

We invite all of our guests to join us one last time before we retire. We will be here until Sept 23 at which time the new owners will take the helm. until the we invite you to stop by for a cup of coffee or stay the night and share a bottle of wine with us... we would love to see you all before we leave.

Warm regards,
Tom and Pam

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

My wife surprised me when I walked in the door on Friday afternoon. She said, "Here's our bags, let's get going." The trip led us to the Hotel Defuniak in Defuniak Springs, FL. The first impression as I walked thru the front doors was, "I've just stepped back in time." The music playing was one by Frank Sinatra. The antique furniture and atmosphere is reminiscent of that from the 20's. The owners, Tom and Pam Hutchins, are very sweet and help make you feel like family. The surrounding neighborhood has an antique store, The Little Big Store, and restaurant, Bogey's. Both places are really great. Unfortunately, the in-house restaurant was closed during our visit. We stayed in the Romantic suite; a sitting area, bedroom, and bathroom. Comfortible antique furniture all around the rooms. Very comfortble bed. Breakfast was provided. It was a healthy breakfast consisting of fruits and cream, keisch, ham, and raisin bread; all in perfect portions. That's not to say that it will be served during your stay because the menu is whatever the cook decides to make for breakfast. The staff was great and very friendly. I would certainly recommend a stay at the Hotel during your next visit to Defuniak Springs, FL.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank James J
Reviewed 27 July 2015

If you find yourself in need of a Tesla charge or perhaps a wonderful night's sleep, you MUST stop in the the most charming B&B, tucked away between Tallahassee and Pensacola. My husband and I had NO idea where we were. We walked a bit down the main street and found this amazing, historic "beacon. Tom and Pam, the Propietors were completely gracious and welcoming, even though we just interrupted their dinner on the their night off. We enjoyed a most welcome glass of wine with them, fully charged up our car and went off. On the way back, we needed a place to sleep for the night and my husband and I gleefully agreed to go back to Definiak Springs. Our room was graciously adorned with the MOST comfortable bed. If only the elevator was bigger so we could sneak out the mattress! Thank you for a charming stay!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank chefsusieq
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We really loved our one night stay. Anne was a fabulous hostess, allowing for early check-in on a very busy day in town. July 4 in Defuniak Springs is equal to Mayberry USA. Our Room#8 was a quick elevator ride away, stairs were nearby. The room was tight. Could not walk between the bed and TV armoire unless you close doors. The sink is next to the bed, can literally hit your head/arms on it should you move in your sleep. Two trains came through that night but my husband slept right through. The breakfast was a delicious fruit smoothie, juice, coffee, buttermilk pancakes laced with pineapple served with fruit topping, syrup and thick sliced bacon. Delicious! We would stay there again and we hope to return to Defuniak Springs because there is so much to see, plus the Vortex Springs is a bonus.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saramcinky
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Bed & Breakfast built in 1920s, still has old decor, charming old school feel. Loved the old pictures, and art work that lined every wall. Bed was very comfortable. Everyone that worked there were very nice and informative about local places to visit and see. Nice fireworks show on the lake, you can see from hotel. Will be staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask for room not facing the rd
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple