“Get your sugar on here!”
Review of Rodeo Whip

Rodeo Whip
Ranked #4 of 8 Dessert in DeLand
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Lots of choices and flavors in hard ice cream made by owners. Also soft ice cream and sorbet. If you cannot find something here to like you must not have a functioning sweet tooth.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My 1st trip to Rodeo Whip but definitely not my last!!! My friend has sung the praises of this ice cream for years and we finally got here (it's an hour drive from our homes in Clermont). This ice cream has absolutely NOTHING in common with other ice creams!!! It is smooth, tasty, and soooo delectable! Unforgettable!!! Worth an hour drive! We'll be back!

1  Thank Lorriealorrie
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Sooooo many selections. I tried the German cake and my daughter tried double fuge. Both were delicious. Place can get packed.

1  Thank Zealouzone
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Be prepared for a wait whether the drive thru or walk up! And it's so worth the wait! I chose the soft serve swirl dipped in chocolate-size small-huge serving!!! My boyfriend chose the hard scoop cookie dough in a waffle cone-delicious!!! Our sweet tooth was definitely satisfied after this trip!!!

2  Thank Davina J
Reviewed 23 August 2017

OK in town for the night and looked up ice cream on trip advisor. I read the reviews and new it had to be OK.
The menu is very confusing - try to figure out what you are ordering while waiting on the line. Oh you can see the flavors of the hard ice cream - and there are cups up showing you what the sizes are but the prices are hard to find. Want the soft ice cream - well you have to ask for the flavors and when they rattle them off make a quick decision.
The ice cream was good - but really if you are going for your first visit be prepared to be baffled by what to order.

2  Thank David L

Been to Rodeo Whip? Share your experiences!