“A good but not great spot for a deli sandwich,”

3G's Gourmet Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 403 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Best New York Style Deli In South Florida
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here for lunch. Lisa was my waitress and she was out of this world fantastic. Unfortunately, the food was not. I had a corned beef and tongue combo. There was nothing wrong with it. The meats were average. The pickles were average as was the knish. I would definitely go back again to try the pastrami. The bill came to $17. All in all it was worth it and if in the neighborhood again I would go back, but this place is not worth making a special trip. I am certain that if you are not from NYC you would find this restaurant more than acceptable. Maybe I am somewhat biased coming from the deli capital of the world.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (522)

Reviewed 14 January 2021

I ordered 2 sandwiches of lean corn beef with cole slaw and 2 extra pieces of bread.
No lean corn beef on the sandwich, no extra bread and even the pickles were incorrect. Called to complain the following day, and I received was "do you still have the corn beef"? I have always been satisfied with this restaurant, but this to me was unacceptable. Her other words to me were "what do you expect us to do"? Not very nice and I was quite taken back. This was a take out order.

Reviewed 12 January 2021

I am impressed at the recent visit to this local Delray Beach hot spot, 3G deli off Atlantic Ave. They have had friendly hostesses at the restaurant entrance and checked guest's temperature before allowing them to step foot into the restaurant or deli area to take out or dine in. There's outside dining and I recently took Mom to lunch and it was truly wonderful and fun. Our Server, Brittany was upbeat and attentive and provided a great experience. The food was excellent. I have had a few unpleasant experiences here in the past and I'm moving past my upset about them and giving this place a great rating for the current experience and food.

1  Thank lasvegastravelwriter
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Three G’s in Delray Beach is reminiscent of an old New York Deli. It definitely has the best chopped liver that I’ve had since moving to South Florida. Enhancing the meal was the excellent and friendly service we received from Robin. We will definitely be returning again soon!

Date of visit: December 2020
3  Thank 427JohnG427
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Coming to 3G’s is a reminder of looking forward to going to Tenth Avenue Deli in New York. Robin was a great server, being welcoming, friendly and attentive. The food options will please anyone, as the menu is extensive. I enjoyed the matzoh ball soup and the stuffed cabbage, which was so plentiful that I took one home. My husband had the chopped liver, which he thoroughly enjoyed. A very nice experience that will be repeated.