“Absolutely amazing!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Avenue
Transit: Free Downtown Shuttle is available along Atlantic Avenue
Description: South Florida's Top Seaside Italian Restaurant and WINNER OF THE DELRAY BEACH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR TWICE. A magnificent ocean view sets the scene at Caffe Luna Rosa where delicious, authentic Italian cuisine and impeccable tableside service provide an unforgettable dining experience. We pride ourselves by HAVING AN OWNER IN THE KITCHEN AT ALL TIMES. From homemade pastas to delicate sauces, prime meats, fresh local seafood and whole fish specials, you will savor the essence of an Italian bistro. Enjoy a dynamic full service bar with signature cocktails and a Wine Spectator award-winning wine list. Open 7 days, serving Brunch and Dinner. Valet parking. Awarded Best Italian, Best Oceanfront and Best Outdoor Dining by Boca Raton Magazine Reader's Choice awards. Free VIP program available. ( Dog Friendly) WE DELIVER WITH DELIVERY DUDES!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Gabe, our server, was so amazing suggesting all of the best foods to try, all while being attentive. This food was so delicious, they had the bronzino fish special that they plated right in front of you. It was a great experience for me and my family and we will definitely go back!! Strong suggest!!!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,430)

Reviewed 3 March 2021

Love Caffe Luna Rosa. One of the best spots on Delray Beach. Have been there a couple times now and the service has been outstanding both times. The food is wonderful, drinks good, and what an amazing location, especially if you can sit out on the sidewalk and see the beach and ocean and people watch. A definite must if you are in Delray Beach.

Date of visit: February 2021
Francis M, Marketing at Caffe Luna Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Thanks Brian
Fran

Reviewed 3 March 2021

Caffe Luna Rosa is just across from the beach Great location but most important is their wonderful food
Brunch everyday is delightful Menu is wide and varied
I go back as often as I can

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

You can't miss this place for brunch. The drinks, the food, the service team are all impeccable. People watching from the outside tables or just enjoying conversation with the host or hostess. I love coming every chance I get and wish it was every day.

Date of visit: February 2021
Francis M, Marketing at Caffe Luna Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Hi beej1971
,Thanks for this very nice gracious review. Have fun in Delray. I have been here 40 years & love it!
For some Free entree cards for both Brunch and Dinner Email me please your name & address to pepsi1914@Gmail.com .we are actually the oldest same proprietorship restaurant in Delray anyway thanks for the review- contact me on email = pepsi1914@gmail.com,including free dinner or Brunch entree cards plus $2 valet parking. . To contact me personally – pepsi1914@gmail..com
This place works for me because the 5 key employees own it, a gift from me, and is the best gift I ever made. The big guy, Nikola is an owner/manager in the PM. The other owners are Ernie, (our Executive Chef), Marvin, (our Day Chef) bc we think you need an owner in the kitchen for consistently good food
Bonnie Beer is our Comptroller/Office Manager/owner. My son, Aaron recently joined the partnership after retiring from 20 years as Sr. Chief in the US Navy at no cost to the other partners.
We have won “Delray Restaurant of the Year” back to back years from the Delray Chamber of Commerce. You may check our website our free VIP membership application. VIP accounts get many discounts on food and parking. We do not take reservations for brunch but we do have a “call ahead” system that is explained in the VIP application. Fran Marincola, Partner/Founder1992/Almost retired

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Came here for Sunday brunch and got there early as we had heard the wait could be long. Ordered the corn beef omelette and a specialty benedict. Primary food was lukewarm at best and potatoes were cold. Toast was cold with no butter and nothing was offered to put on it. I would have mentioned this to the waiter but we never saw him again until we were done eating what we could. Others around us had similar complaints. Maybe they were just having an off morning but too many other places in town for me to hurry back here. This is a generous 3 rating due to the view.

1  Thank Michael E
Francis M, Marketing at Caffe Luna Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear Michael, I really apologize for that problem. Covid has been crazy. We have lost two servers and a host so the service suffers especially when we are busy. Next time & I hope there is, get the manager & He will straighten out. He is a 20 year Navy Vet and knows what to do in these times.
Please Email me your full name and address and I will send you a $30 gift card good any time or any meal.
Fran Marincola President ( Almost retired)