“Papa johns”

Papa John’s Pizza
Ranked #27 of 62 Restaurants in Deltona
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Tastes like crap! N if someone there doesn't like u, they do something to pizza that makes u sick. Got back my monies n said Sonora good bye for ever!

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at several Papa John's and the food is just mediocre. This one is no exception the pizza crust is soggy and the toppings are sub par. I live less than 5 minutes away so it's conveniently located yet I will get delivery or pick up from elsewhere to not have to eat it.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We order pizza for our grand kids for dinner. We pick them at the store. They were done on time and were done right.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

It's a typical Papa John in a small town place is clean there pretty quick staff is nice I live in are never had a problem

Reviewed 2 July 2016

This pizza used to be a good choice for Friday nights, but the last couple of times we had it the crust tasted like paper and the cost for what they consider a large pizza is very high compared to the local pizza places where you get a really large tasty pizza for the same price. So bye papa johns.