All reviews room was clean security cameras budget hotel reasonable rates stay there again a great stay visiting destin pillows tile pans beaches
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Great cold A/C, clean, great location. Great value. would stop here again if passing through.
Looked like our room was recenly renovated. was a great pit stop on our trip to Fort Lauderdale.
Had a wonderful dinner at Harbor House.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Y’all listen to me!! I’ve never wrote a review and I had to tell everyone how terrible this place is. AC is terrible we are sweating in our room and shower is cold. 700 bucks for this??? Save your money please!!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Sabryn C
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Not going to lie, every other place was booked. I read the reviews. I knew it wasn't the Ritz, but the reviews said it was clean. I felt like I was back in time. The motel (yes it has two stories, but it's a motel) is a mint green color with the pool in the center of the parking lot. This was probably one of the original motels in Destin. The rooms are very clean and updated. You can tell they have even painted the tile in the shower to make it more modern. The fridge was bigger than I expected and having a microwave was nice. The pool is kept up and very clean, I went swimming in it. Rates are good. It includes a free breakfast, which was a lot of hot food, more than just cereal and bagels. You have to pay a quarter for ice, which I found odd. There is no elevator and the steps are incredibly narrow and steep. If you have knee issues, ask for a ground floor room. I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Zoe_J_2010
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Reasonable rates, very clean and friendly helpful staff. Thanks again for making our 6th trip to Destin wonderful. Our church group makes this trip annually and have had no complaints. See you guys again next year.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gregstoe1957
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

After reviewing all the reviews on trip advisor and hotels.com we took a gamble and decides to stay. We were pleasantly surprised after checking in. The parking lot was well light and had security cameras. The lot lighting made it feel more secure knowing the hotel is off a busy street. You can tell this older hotel has been updated. The room was clean...there were a few minor areas that could have been cleaner, but even in 5 star hotels the quality can be about the same. Other reviewers stayed the new floors could be nipped, which I would agree too as well. Overall though, great room for the price. The beds were super comfy. AC worked great. The showers were nice. Also nice to have a fridge and microwave in room. Wish the ice didn't cost $0.25 to fill just the ice bucket, but I can also understand why. Room 104 king was nice. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple