All reviewsdestin commonsking suiteroom was cleanhot itemsnice hotelcomfortable stayhot breakfastthe breakfast areawalking distanceyogurthotel is locatedshopping and restaurantsgreat place to staypool and hot tubhenderson state parkdefinitely stay here againshort drive
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

After arriving at a competitor to check into our room at 11:00 pm with my 3 children only to find out they had overbooked and cancelled our room, We arrived at Best Western and Kyle was very helpful and accommodating to our family. Thank you for turning our trip around. Scale of 1-10 he gets a 20

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I stayed here while on vacation and everything was wonderful. Heather at the front desk went above and beyond to help me and my family with anything we needed.The whole time we was here the staff was great and accommodated us with anything we needed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Heather & Brittany were amazing during our checkout. There was a guy that checked us in and he was very quick and friendly . I had a great time and really enjoyed the hotel and the location! Destin Commons vert near, in walking distance!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on vacation with my my son and by far this has been the best place we have ever stayed. Heather at the front desk was awesome and always had a smile on her face. The staff was friendly definitely worth a visit.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Took a pack of teenage boys to the beach. The Hotel was clean. The rooms were modern and comfortable. The layout gave me ( the only adult) my own room and some peace. The staff was very helpful. Heather was particularly friendly and helpful with some above and beyond service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends