“Best overall meal of the trip!!”
Review of Crackings.

Crackings.
Ranked #2 of 368 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Service was top notch!! Our server was amazing! I also liked that we gave our number and could track our place in line so we could go next door and shop for souvenirs!
Their menu is pure opulence!!! We had a crawfish fried green tomato Benedict and bananas Foster French toast with spicy bloody Mary’s!!! I can say this was the best breakfast I’ve had anywhere in a long time!!!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (199)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service and breakfast food. They were way understaffed and still excelled at service. Food came out promptly. We did have to wait 45 minutes to be seated and this was at 10:30 AM.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friend waited nearly an hour on a Thursday morning to eat at Crackings and it was worth it! The croisseignets (mixture of a croissant and a beignet) dusted with powered sugar and drizzled with honey are melt in your mouth delicious. My chocolate milk was cold and fun with chocolate syrup, cream and chocolate chips. The panhandle scramble was delicious and I can't say enough about the gouda grits (my friend had them with bacon--OMG!). They are some of the best grits I've ever put in my mouth. My friend had the country fried steak and raved about it. You won't regret a trip to Crackings. If the wait hadn't been so long and other restaurants to try in the area, we would have gone back. Yum!

1  Thank jenned17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I visited Crackings while on vacation May 2021 after the captain on our Tiki boat ride recommended (Captain Moondog). The food was nothing short of AMAZING!!!!! We ended up eating here for brunch two days in a row. I had the Crawfish "Eggs" Touffet and it was so good that I am back home in South Carolina trying to recreate my dish. Service and food was exceptional on both visits. Go check them out!!!!

1  Thank litchal
Reviewed 10 May 2021

The service was excellent, the food was amazing! We had the shrimp &grits as a starter and both the captains course and the costal omelette. Everything cooked to perfection. They give you so much food. It was definitely worth every penny.