US$130
US$117
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$114
US$144
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$314
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsterrace buildinggift cardduring peak seasonbedroom bath condobunk bedshot tuboutdoor poolthrough vrbowasher dryerspring breakbring your owntiki hutview from the balconynice resortgreat condofamily vacationwe've stayed
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I saw on another review where there price had changed. The same thing happened to us. We were quoted one price and then we got a bill for a much higher price. When I contacted the owner to ask what the difference was, he was very rude and made it sound like I was making the quote up. Even though the quote was in the same email chain and all he had to do was scroll up to see it. Minutes later he saw the quote and started to change his tune. Would not stay here.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mjack96799
PB-Marketing, Public Relations Manager at Resorts of Pelican Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

This is the Tripadvisor page for Pelican Beach Management, the onsite rental management company. We're sorry to hear you had a problem with an vacation rental by owner situation. Unfortunately, these types of situation may occur when dealing direct and we wish there is something we can do to assist you with your issue. If you ever decide to rent a vacation condo again at Pelican Beach, keep us in mind. Our reservation policies are guest -friendly and we offer the largest selection of condominiums at Pelican Beach with a number of great services which can make your stay at Pelican Beach the best it can be!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Spent the month of Feb. at the resort.I have to say the resort has changed. Our unit 617 was not up to standards furniture was old outdated and dirty overlooked the smaller of the two pools and was not a good feature also overlooked the restaurant
which was a big negative,at times the music was so loud you could not hear the ocean
The pool was dominated the first two hours of every day by water aerobics which really was no more then a gossip session with very little aerobics

Room Tip: would not recoommend
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
PB-Marketing, Public Relations Manager at Resorts of Pelican Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your comments. If you found your unit was not to your satisfaction, we wish you would have let us know upon check-in so we could have the chance to correct it. Our #1 priority is your satisfaction with the things we can control.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I booked a spring break vacation 8 months in advance. We found a great rate, paid the deposit which Sterling happily accepted, and were excited about the experience. This quickly changed when I went to make the final payment. While attempting to make the final payment Sterling Resorts refused to honor my reservation and raised my rate by more than $2000!!!!
They blamed a rate error on HomeAway (HomeAway blamed Sterling Resorts thats a whole different story).

Actual comments from staff:
"you should have realized the mistake since the price was so low, didn't it look too good to be true?" answer, no several properties of similar quality were available at the same time for the same price.
"I've spoken to my higher ups and they can't help you"
"you can't speak with my supervisors"
"I guess you will not have a trip this year"
"I'll ask them to call you" no call ever came back
My situation was never addressed past the guest relations personnel. Property manager would not speak to me to attempt to resolve the situation.

BEWARE DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY APPARENTLY THEY CAN CHANGE YOUR RATE AT ANY MOMENT AND FEEL A CONFIRMED RESERVATION DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!

Long story but needless to say my family suffered and had to pay the consequences for their unwieldiness to fix a mistake they admittedly realized was not my fault.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank kamper58

This is the Tripadvisor page for Pelican Beach Management, the onsite rental management company. We're sorry to hear you had a problem with Sterling Resorts who is an off-premise management company with a few units in the building. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to assist you with your issue. If you ever decide to rent a vacation condo again at Pelican Beach, keep us in mind. Our reservation policies are guest -friendly and we offer the largest selection of condominiums at Pelican Beach with a number of great services which can make your stay at Pelican Beach the best it can be!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We booked a sweet condo, located right on the beach. We got a discount also.
Everything is nicely appointed, clean and covered parking is available.
We have fallen in love with Destin, FL.
Great place to stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patti O
PB-Marketing, Public Relations Manager at Resorts of Pelican Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate your kind words. If you choose to visit us again, please be sure to ask/look for our returning guests special offers. We welcome you be part of the Pelican Beach Family!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Couldn't have been more happy. My family and I fell in love and are currently trying to book another visit soon. Would highly recommend staying here, so much to do in the area and everything was so close as far as shopping and dining.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your compliments, we're glad you enjoyed your stay. Please ask/look for our returning guests special offers. We welcome you be part of the Pelican Beach Family!