The elevators are terrible constantly having problems, I I talked to someone at the front desk about it they didn't seem to care, told me they were just old it happens. not a pool person I'm there for the beach, but there in the shade most of the day. The grills are worn out. Tiki bar closes at 7, cafe/convince store not convenient closing at 3pm. The beach is taken up by rental umbrellas and chairs starting at 30 a day. Customer service here didn't seem as friendly as they have in years past, more of a inconvenience to ask them for anything. The unit#1818 itself was good a couple little things that bother me, but nothing to really write about. I do wish there were bike racks that would have been a little more convenient. I think the main issue as I sit on the back porch here is the management company. From talking to other people and other places here I can pretty much guarantee you this will be our last stay here. For the price we pay I guess you just expect a little more then these people can provide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Beach Resort and Conference Center and the Terrace at Pelican Beach are located in the heart of Destin. Pelican Beach Resort includes 340 gulf-front and gulf-view condominium units, 19 floor high-rise with 1 and 2 bedroom units. The Terrace includes 95 units lakefront views with 2 and 3 bedroom condominium units.Guests at either property can use the facilities at both, which include 3 large pools, one kiddie pool, two hot tubs, two fitness centers, two saunas, tennis, and an arcade/game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resorts of Pelican Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorts Of Pelican Beach Hotel Destin
- Pelican Beach Resort Destin