We recently rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo for 6 nights at this resort. While overall the resort is a good choice, there were a few items we didn't like. The resort has a private company that manages the umbrella/chair rental on the beach. These cover the entire front on the water with the rentals and there are signs prohibiting private umbrellas in front of the rentals. In addition, you are not allowed to have any tent like shades on the resorts beach. This is strictly Pelicans rules as the resort to the left does allow tent shades for there guest. The property itself is good and provides 5 gas grills for guest to use. My family has already booked a return trip to this area. However, we probably will not return to the Pelican resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pelican Beach Resort and Conference Center and the Terrace at Pelican Beach are located in the heart of Destin. Pelican Beach Resort includes 340 gulf-front and gulf-view condominium units, 19 floor high-rise with 1 and 2 bedroom units. The Terrace includes 95 units lakefront views with 2 and 3 bedroom condominium units.Guests at either property can use the facilities at both, which include 3 large pools, one kiddie pool, two hot tubs, two fitness centers, two saunas, tennis, and an arcade/game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resorts of Pelican Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorts Of Pelican Beach Hotel Destin
- Pelican Beach Resort Destin