All reviews harbor view room older hotel nice lobby continental breakfast restaurants and bars walking distance yogurt dolphins boardwalk harborwalk
Reviewed 27 July 2018

BEWARE!!!!! I book trip through Travelocity & they charged my credit card immediately. When we arrived at the hotel, they charged me again. I've tried to reach out to Travelocity & the hotel, no one will return my call or refund money. Travelocity emailed me & said they contacted the hotel & they said they did NOT charge me, both charged still appear on my credit card. Total almost $1800 for 4 nights! BEWARE!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

First of all, we don’t understand how this place passed firefighters inspection, all lines are covered in old paint, leak everywhere. Toilett is falling apart, doors not closing, ac not working, smell like weed 24/7, they never clean, beds are falling apart, bathtub is all cracked and repaint, water from shower smell like poop. :-( Please stay away!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Lets say, what did you expect from frond desk clerks? They just working there and they have listening all complaints from guests, which they understand but there is nothing and i do repeat nothing they can do more than apologize, because unless previous owners, now there is no option for refunds. And let me repeat one more time. Front desk people just doing their job according to new owner orders. And believe me, its not easy.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Max B
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I booked this room for 1 night and it was one step above a dank, seedy motel. The photos on their website don’t show its true colors. Apparently there are new owners who are making renovations?? Let’s hope they make some MAJOR ones. Here’s what we found: both mattresses were stained as well as the sheets. The mattresses were in very poor condition (bowed and uncomfortable). The hot water in the shower was scalding hot and it didn’t turn off properly causing my 9 year old to get burned! We told the desk staff and all they did was apologize. The ceiling was stained, nasty wall texture from the 1960’s, sticky floor with vinyl flooring that wasn’t properly glued down, missing floor molding, faded artwork, dated furniture. There was an electrical strip on the dresser loaded full from the tv, lamps and other things. Dark, cave like shower area. Slider door to balcony that only opened 12”. Breakfast area was basic, pretty clean. Lobby furniture was worn out. We couldn’t get out of there fast enough. I will say the only redeeming quality was the view. I wish I’d spent the extra $75-100 to stay somewhere else. This place should be torn down.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim P
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We booked at this hotel when our arranged hotel didn’t work out.
We were welcomed by a friendly voice on the phone. Our issue was we had our pet dog and this hotel also welcomed pets.
The lobby was well decorated with beautiful sofas, chairs and plants as well as an area for free continental breakfast.
Our room had a very large balcony overlooking the Destin harbour as well as the hotel’s beautiful pool.
The room was clean, brightly painted and had very comfortable beds as well as TV with loads of channels.
Lots of restaurants and shopping in the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple