Club Destin
US$499
  • Pool
US$225
US$309
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$260
  • Beachfront
US$335
US$304
Priceline
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$279
Priceline
All reviewsmovie roomindoor poolshuffle boardputting greenhot tubacross the streetatrium areafold out sofafull kitchenoff seasonbedroom condospring breakfamily vacationshuffleboarddishwasher
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful time this past weekend at Club Destin! Had a one bedroom condo. 2 queen beds, a full kitchen with stove, microwave, full fridge and coffee make. Had an table for eating and a living room with a pull out couch. There were 2 bathrooms, which was an amazing surprise, with 2 vanities. Beds were comfy, room was clean. No complaints. Only wish they had a better path to cross the street to the beach, but with traffic I'm sure it is something that can't be accomplished. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and room accommodations; we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Well where do I start I didn't think first of all that the staff was very friendly at all .Not one person there every said anything to you unless it was time for the pool to close at 10pm with was so not right . I mean come on it is a resort and the pool close at 10pm people are vacation . I really think it really should be open later then 10pm and put a limit when kids under the age of 18 so that adults can enjoy some time to them self .I ask for towels and to leave them outside the door and the came into the room which I don't like that . Lets talk about the beach access was terrible how do you every carry chairs or a cooler across that busy road they need something better then that for sure. It will cost you 40.00 dollars to rent chairs and umbrella which is crazy when you have pay to stay there . This is the best of all we had a roach in the bathroom and that was enough for us we left a day early even when we pay for the whole week . Save you money and stay somewhere else for sure . I will never stay there again !!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay there
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

We appreciate the feedback on your recent stay at Club Destin, I am very surprised your stay was disappointing. The entire staff is very courteous, I am sorry to hear they did not seem friendly, this will be addressed with each department head. The hours of our pool are in place not to disturb the guests rooms that surround it; the atrium can get loud at times from guests using the pool. The condominiums on the beach as a courtesy allow our guests to rent their chairs and umbrellas since we are not located on the beach. There are several beach access points in the area with large parking lots that make bringing items to the beach much easier, crossing the road carrying items can be a challenge to some guests. The rooms are very clean and very well maintained, I am sorry there was a room issue during the end of your stay.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at club Destin! There was more room than expected. Felt more like we were in an apartment. The decor is a little dated, but I feel like they are working on upgrading things a bit. The lobby was beautiful and the staff was very nice and helpful.
Kids enjoyed the small mini golf course and playing pool!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We continuously update different aspects of our property yearly, we look forward to a return visit to our area of Florida.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Disappointing. Dirt carpet - bottom of shower curtain lined with mold (room 249). Our room was on the "inside" part of the hotel - no shades to open for outside light -
very gloomy feel to the room. Afternoon front desk staff rude (blonde woman). Came in from beach hot/sweaty/covered in sunscreen ready for a shower with no linens. Went to the front desk to retrieve fresh linens and was told I'd have to wait in the room for the linens (nearly 30 minutes). Really? Called the previous night from my room and asked for linens and was told I'd have to come to the front desk to get them! "Beach access" is nothing more than an access code to a gate that leads to a private beach. If you want to sit down you are charged $40 for 2 chairs/umbrella. You can walk quite a distance to the public part of the beach but this is hardly an option with cooler/chairs/towels, etc in tow. Save the disappointment and spend your money elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

I am sorry your experience at our property was not enjoyable. The front desk staff has been here for many years and I am sure each issue was corrected when brought to our attention. We take all feedback seriously and will be looking further into the issues you have listed.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Very kid friendly place. Huge inside pool as well as an outside pool. Shuffleboard and a mini golf area inside. Hot tub available as well as fitness center, and a movie room. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ClubDestinCondos, Manager at Club Destin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for your comments, we are a family destination. We look forward to a return visit to our beautiful area of Florida in the near future.