Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$134
Hampton.com
Home2 Suites by Hilton Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$149
Home2.com
US$268
US$239
EmbassySuites.com
US$299
  • Pool
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$112
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$127
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Beachside Inn(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$142
All reviewsgulf sidesandy white beachface paintingholiday isleseveral unitscovered parkinggated entrancespring breakhot tub was nicenever stay anywhere elsetennis courtsthe main highwayclean condoplan to returnwasher dryertropical stormgreat condo
Reviewed 1 July 2016

the rooms are very good. The staff has now put charges on your bill for "room damage" of $42.00 WHICH you don't get back even if the room is not damaged. You now have to pay the full price for the room not just a deposit like before, because they want you to buy travel insurance or you loose ALL of your deposit. I have sent them emails complaining as to their new policy's but never hear back. This used to be the best place to stay and their web site says no ad on or hidden fees, but this needs to be changed.

Room Tip: I have stayed in several different rooms and all of them were excellent
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank larpetrey
JettyEast, Rental Manager at Jetty East Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback about our units! We are very proud of the accommodations we have to offer.

We do now offer Vacation Rental Damage Protection and Travel Insurance. Vacation Rental Damage Protection covers guests up to $3000.00 if damage should occur in the rental unit. This coverage is $40.00 plus tax and is non-refundable. You can opt out of this by paying a refundable damage deposit. The Travel Insurance we offer is optional and a 6.95% cost of your total reservation amount. Due to Florida Insurance laws these premiums must be listed separately and can not be included in the rent.

Our Front Desk Manager left you two voicemail messages and when we found out you were not receiving those we responded to you by email. We have avoided adding extra fees such as reservation fees, resort fees, and processing fess that are now common in our industry. Our web site has been updated with our current policies.

Thank you for taking the time to reflect to us how you feel about these items, I hope I have helped clarify. We strive for our guests to come to visit and have a wonderful experience enjoying all the amenities that Jetty East Condos and our area have to offer.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to Destin for 15 years and I will never stay at Jetty East Condos again. The condo was dirty, the complex is dirty and needs major repairs and the desk staff was not friendly or helpful. The beach guy was nice but allowed people to place their personal umbrellas in front of people who paid $30/day for two chairs and an umbrella.
The only nice thing I have to say about this place is that security guard Wayne was very nice and very helpful.
I would not recommend you stay here. There are many more nicer complexes in the same area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Kelley S

Thank you for providing feedback from your stay at Jetty East Condos. I apologize that your stay was not what was expected. We take great pride in our property and the cleanliness of our units and grounds as well as being helpful and friendly at our front desk. Did you check in directly here with us in the office located at Jetty East? Please contact me directly at edie@jettyeast.net or call Jetty East Condos at 850-837-2141 because I would like to address the issues that you presented here but to do so I need your dates of stay and which unit you stayed in. We are committed to resolving any problem that arises and I would welcome an opportunity to do so here.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I've been coming to Jetty East since I was a little girl, and renting there as an adult since around 2000. For the first time ever, this may be the last time we come. The unit we stayed in, 410B, was WONDERFUL. We've stayed there several times before and every time we go we are impressed with the condition of the condo and the continual upgrades.

Here's what has me saying "maybe not again":
We booked chairs and umbrellas for the week for our family of five. There was not one day that we didn't have an issue, whether they moved our seats without telling us or us having to chase down the beach manager to get the fifth chair, it was always something. For the first time ever, the beach service staff was all but invisible on our end of the beach. In addition to that, I was so disappointed with the people from neighboring resorts using chairs that I paid 450.00 (before tip) to use. This could have easily been remedied if the beach service staff would have monitored our end of the beach. We felt like we had to guard our chairs all day so they wouldn't be taken over by others or thrown out of the way so others could set up their "camp". We actually saw this happen more than once. The straw that really broke the camel's back on this was the day someone from a neighboring property came and set up a tent right on top of our chairs/umbrellas and the beach manager told them "Jetty East doesn't allow this, but I'll let it slide".

I was even more disappointed to see people using the Jetty East pool and grill area that I later saw walking off property or to another property. I feel like we pay a very nice premium for these amenities that others use at no cost. It feels like a very nice resort is quickly going downhill, which makes me sad. While I love Jetty East, I feel like the experience this year on the beach will send us elsewhere unless we can be assured something will change. It's a shame, because I think the owners of 410B have such a great condo, and I hate they are going to lose a return rental over something they probably don't even know about and have little control over.

Room Tip: great for families, jetty view is just as good as beachfront
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
JettyEast, Rental Manager at Jetty East Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Thank you for being a loyal repeat customer to Jetty East. We always enjoy hearing from our guests that began staying with us when they were a child and keep coming back to our beautiful property and beach.

I apologize that your experience with the beach service did not go as well as it usually would. I spoke today with the owner of our beach service, he has been overseeing our beach for more than 30 years and knows the beach like few others do. He knew you and your husband and said he even got a chance to sit and talk with you when you were here. He said that they forgot about your 5th chair that you rented a few of the days, but he did not recall your seats being moved or any issues with a tent. The beach service changes the angle of the umbrellas at each seat due to the sun and wind at least 3 times a day, so they were surprised that you felt that your end of the beach was not being watched. We do work very hard to monitor those that want to switch to our chairs because they are in a single row instead of multiple chairs deep at other places.

Your feedback came for us at a good time to remind us during the busiest weeks of summer to step up our monitoring of our pool, our grills and our additional amenities to ensure that our Jetty East Guests have full exclusive use of the benefits to staying at our property. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know of your experience while you stayed with us at Jetty East.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Have stayed here for over 10 years with friends who come in from three different states. Be warned that they've changed some policies and are much less accommodating and friendly now. You now have to either purchase damage insurance for $40 or they'll allow you to put up a refundable damage deposit for a mere $1,000. That's right -- $1,000 charged to your credit card. They would have been much smarter to just raise their rates by $40 and keep their mouths shut about the up charge.

And, they also don't allow multiple payments for the rental so if you're coming with friends, be prepared to bring cash or write a check to the friend who has to put the entire rental charge on their card.

You used to be able to book the same unit for the following year when you checked out. No more.

Finally, last but not least, you now have to pay for the unit 30 days in advance. Just glad we don't usually book during hurricane season!

Oh, by the way, a tropical storm came through and the beach was half its usual size so expect wall to wall beach bodies during busy season.

Very disappointed how this usually very nice vacation getaway has evolved. Will start looking at other places in the future.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank 2genes
JettyEast, Rental Manager at Jetty East Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2016

Thank you for providing feedback, we always want to hear how our customer are feeling, especially when we have made changes. We have some new policies over the past year and paying in full 30 days in advance is a big change for us. Guests can make multiple payments, but they do have to be received by the 30 day mark.

As you mentioned, we have also added damage insurance, because it is insurance you can not add it into the rent charge, it is required to be listed separately in Florida. The $1000.00 refunded deposit allows those that prefer to avoid the $40.00 charge for the insurance coverage. Another good point you made is we allow guests to book for the next year much sooner than we could in the past. For example, you can book for 2017 any time in 2016, so it is possible if you stay in the same unit each year it could be already booked for 2017 by the time you come stay with us in 2016. We encourage everyone to make their reservations as soon as they know when they want to come especially if you want a particular unit year after year.

I am sorry you came to visit us at a time that a tropical storm effected our beach, no one wants to experience bad weather during their vacation. If you want to look at our pool and our beach area I invite you to visit our web site at JettyEast.net and click on our beach web cam. Our web cam updates every 10 seconds, so you can view what our weather is doing and how our beach looks anytime you want! I know we have made some changes but I believe we can still meet your expectations as your very nice vacation getaway!

Reviewed 3 June 2016

We've gone to Jetty East for over two decades. She is the oldest condo in Destin, but is well maintained. JE is right on the ocean, so there is no crossing over a highway to get to the ocean. It is very family oriented and the pavillion offers a very unique experience. You just can't beat the beautiful Gulf ocean, and can watch dolphins almost ever day. The rooms are large and fully furnished by the units owners.

Room Tip: Gulf View - See Photos Available For Each Room At Reservation Tab
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Jetty East as your Family Vacation Spot! We are proud of the amenities we are able to offer including our beach side pool, the pavilion on the beach and fabulous Gulf of Mexico views. I am glad you got to watch the dolphins. Thank you for sharing your experience.