Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$278
Hampton.com
US$244
US$224
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$474
US$140
US$185
ExtendedStay
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
US$200
US$190
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Comfortable 2 bedroom condo. Adequately equipped kitchen. A little small. Nice pool area. Across the street with private beach access. Comfortable beds and furniture. Close to major attractions in Destin. I'd definitely come back. Advertised as sleeps 8. I wouldn't want to be there with 8 people but 4-5 were very comfortable

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bette P
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Quiet place to visit in October. Lots of security codes and underground parking made us feel secure. Everyone had a view of the gulf from their bedroom and the living room. Unit 410 was awesome. Comfortable beds, updated bathrooms and easy sitting chairs. Just wished our neighbors didn't smoke all the time from their balconies. Restricted our enjoyment outside. Owners of other units had dogs which liked to bark but not for too long. Pool area plenty big enough. Couldn't find the outdoor grills. I would stay here again and recommend an upper floor. (4 or higher) to avoid hearing chairs slide across tile floors above. Staying through Newman Daily properties included all day beach chairs and umbrella. Very convenient and worth it. They also have an app for your phone for easy check in and checkout. They have the process down.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed in room 415E July 9 through July 16 and were very happy. The condo was very well appointed. Comfy beds and beautiful decor. The great thing about staying at Mediterranea is that there is no obstruction of your view of the ocean. The pool area is great and it's just a walk across the street to the beach! Would definitely return.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2015

We just returned from our first visit to Mediterranea, our rental unit was B206. This was by far, one of the best beach vacations we have ever experienced. This particular unit is owned and managed by a real estate professional who knows what it takes to keep clients happy. From the tastefully elegant decor to the little finishes here and there, to the convenient first floor poolside location, everything we could have needed was available to us at this property. This is a very upscale community, conveniently located half way between the commercial madness of Destin and Sandestin, with it's own "private beach access" complete with chairs and an umbrella. Due to the location, the beaches are not busy and there is a great restaurant within one block. The pool is gorgeous for those who don't care for the beach and it is close to the condo, making a quick run for a beverage or a bathroom break very easy.....although how can you resist the temptation of the white sand and aqua waters of the Gulf? We will definitely be returning on an annual basis to this particular unit. Enjoy the photos and book your own vacation pronto: http://www.destinflgulffrontrental.com/properties_mediterranea.html Helpful Hint: Bring an umbrella for lounging poolside, as the only umbrellas available are attached to tables and cannot be moved. We picked up one locally for $10 and it worked perfectly.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This place must do exceptional business because they clearly don't need mine. While staying at a neighboring resort, I called to see if I could view a room for our future visits. The agent was rude and in a hurry to get me off the phone. He rattled off directions to the rental center at warp speed, and told me that I could only see a room that was "filthy". That I would have to overlook it. How absolutely disgusting. I wouldn't advise handing over thousands of dollars to this level of professionalism. I certainly won't.

Stayed: June 2015