See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stay in Unit 78. It feels like you are staying in a home. We have been coming to Southbay for years and love the location! You are on the gulf side and the beach access is great. I would recommend renting chairs and an umbrella. They set it up for you daily and it's all ready for you when you get to beach. If you are thinking about Destin I highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017

South Bay boast they are steps from the beach, well from our unit it was a half mile of them.
They also talk of a "Stocked" fresh water lake, well the entire week I was there not one fish was caught anyplace on this lake so if you are coming for the fishing you will be disappointed.
What they do have is beer bonging college kids who believe the time to start drinking and being very loud is 7am so if this is what you want for your vacation you have found the right place.
I will not return, I spent over $1,600 for the week and the unit we had was in poor maintenance.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2017

we have been going to Destin Florida for the last 5 years maybe.this is by far our favorite place to go. we have used seacoast reality to book our condo stays. we travel from 4 member to maybe 7. we stayed in #44. we had two bedrooms two full baths and a half bath up stairs. we had two floors two gigantic balcony's. the greatest was the washer and dryer. a must needed thing while at the beach for 7 days.. the kitchen had enough ustensils. view of the bay, we will always do the condo vacation... this property has a pool and a place for you to bbq . there was a pull out couch. 1 king bed and two twin beds and another regular couch. we had a rollaway bed in the closet also. so plenty of room....

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We absolutely loved this condo! The location is great and it is very well kept. The decor is very welcoming and comforting and clean with all the amenities of home. The condo was VERY clean and updated in every way. The lake on the property was a major plus, the kids love to fish and were able to fish all day and actually caught a few fish. The beach and the pool are really close by, we are a beach family so this was a major plus, as well as who doesn't love the white sands of Destin! The location is really close to restaurants and shops so really nothing is out of reach. We will definitely return. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveTravel444529
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is a nice complex to stay at. We stayed In unit 93 and my sister stayed in unit 101. The floors were dirty in unit 93. I don't know when the floor had been mopped last. It may have been a fault with the cleaning service. My sister found a styrofoam plate with Doritos when she swept under the couch. Some of the cooking utensils were found with dried food on them The gas Barbque grill was noted to be rusty on the grates. I guest that was from being close to the ocean. The unit it self had everything you would want . Very close to the ocean. Reasonably priced.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family