“Excellent Pizza with Crispy, Crunchy Crust and Delicious Sauce”

Madison Avenue Pizza
Ranked #66 of 177 Restaurants in Dunedin
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Description: Madison Avenue is a family owned and operated Pizza, Subs and Italian restaurant in Dunedin, Florida. We specialize in hand tossed NY style pizza cooked in our brick oven.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This pizzeria is under new management and they're keeping things the way they were - delicious! The wait may be long if ordering a pizza since they make it from scratch, plus they're just starting out.
While not listed anywhere, they also serve pasta. This pizzeria is walking distance for me, so I know I'll be frequenting often!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Been a few times, both for take-out and dining inside...each time's been excellent. Pizza and Strombolis are great. Very nice sauce and ample/fresh toppings. Not salty or greasy. Crust was perfect.
Lots of pizza places in the area, but this is my favorite.
Also, very nice people working and running it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Had dinner here last night- first time we ate in -usually pick it up and take it home. Pizza is consistently good and fresh made to order.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Have order pizza from here a dozen times. Each time it gets worse. Tonight was the last straw. We ordered our usual large pizza, chicken wings. We got breaded chicken wings! They ran out of regular wings, how does that possibly happen on a Friday night???????????? Not only were they gross, they were so hot we had to throw them out. The pizza was just mediocre. We basically thru $30 away. I called and expressed my concern and the manager could have cared less. I was hoping to get my money back. She offered to give us a free order next time we come I. GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALL, WE WILL NOT BE BACK! We are from Western NY not only know good pizza, but know wings and how they should be cooked and taste! SHAME ON YOU MADISON AVE PIZZA! YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We arrived a little before 7 pm. They were busy but we decided to stay anyway. We ordered one Stromboli for my husband and one cheese steak sandwich for me. A few people were also waiting for their take out orders and a few to order. A few left without ordering. We were told it would be a wait. We waited an hour for our food. The staff seemed over whelmed and service was very slow. It would have been nice to be served a salad or bread sticks while we waited. Our food was delishous despite the long wait. I expected a discount on our bill because of the long wait...none was given. I would not give this place 5 stars until they step it up!!

Been to Madison Avenue Pizza? Share your experiences!