“Wonderful cruise”

Sailing Kuma Too
Ranked #6 of 15 Tours in Dunedin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sailing Kuma Too offers a variety of sailing charters. Kuma Too is a 47’ sailing catamaran boasting over 1000 sq ft of deck space to sunbath, sightsee, and enjoy a drink. With 3 passenger staterooms each with a private head, spacious salon, and fully stocked galley, Kuma Too is ready to take you along the West Coast of Florida for a few hours or a few days!
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is my 3rd cruise onboard Kuma Too. This time we did a 5 day sail. The Captains, Joe and Mandy, are so much fun and hospitable. The boat is kept clean even with their mild mannered fluffy cat, Lillie. The food is always good and a nice variety. The captains even knew of some pretty parks where could get off the boat and explore. Some of the people stayed on the boat. It is always a very relaxed atmosphere. And so far we have seen dolphin on every cruise. As far as the cat, I was with friends who are highly allergic to cats and they had no problem with Lillie. I highly recommend cruising with Kuma Too!

Mandy R, Owner at Sailing Kuma Too, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for the nice review, Charlotte! We really enjoy sailing with you and your family and look forward to our Keys trip later this year!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"dolphins"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Sailing with Kuma Too and crew was one of the funnest, unique, top notch experiences I've had. The boat is roomie enough for you to have your own space but also cozy enough to spend quality time with friends & family. Joe and Mandy where both friendly and personable but also very professional. They really make the boat feel like home for the time you are on it. Sailing is their passion and you can see it in the time and care they put into their boat and charters. They made sure that every detail was taken care of
( every meal they made was fantastic) and all needs met for all guests. I wouldn't sail any other catamaran :- ) They are top on my list.

Mandy R, Owner at Sailing Kuma Too, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Daynell, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your trip with us! We truly enjoyed sailing with you and your friends and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Before my sail with Joe and Mandy on Kuma Too I had never been on a sailing catamaran, only single hull vessels. I have always had problems with motion sickness but am thrilled to report that I didn't have ANY issues at all while on board, or sleeping over night. We laid out on the front of the boat, watched the turtles and dolphins, ate some delicious food, and spent fun times with friends. My favorite part though was getting to meet Joe and Mandy and learning about their travels, and even learning a little about how the boat sails! I would highly recommend chartering a multi-day with them. I hope to some day do a longer trip!

Mandy R, Owner at Sailing Kuma Too, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thanks so much for the positive review, Melissa. We truly enjoyed sailing you and your friends and look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing trip! I had the opportunity to get away for a week from the hustle and bustle of life on land sailing up and down the gorgeous west coast of Florida. Captains Joe and Mandy Rosello were professional, attentive, fun, great hosts and overall “good people”. They made my 1 week sailing experience on their beautiful catamaran, Kuma Too, absolutely unforgettable. The trip was full of beautiful sunrises and sunsets, amazing wildlife (I lost count how many dolphins swam alongside the hulls) and, of course, plenty of rest and relaxation. Additionally, I wanted to better understand the sailing ins and outs and both captains were very informative and thorough in explaining procedures and techniques. Such a great trip! I genuinely enjoyed my time on Kuma Too and wholeheartedly recommend their chartering services whether it’s a day sail or an entire week. They definitely deliver the services and priceless memories you deserve. Stop looking at your ocean/beach/tropical screen saver and jump on Kuma Too today!

Mandy R, Owner at Sailing Kuma Too, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Kuma Too! You were pleasure to have aboard for the week, and we look forward to sailing with you again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We booked sailing Kuma too to take a trip to key west and a few other keys for new year’s eve celebration. We had the best time on the boat. The trip down was so relaxing and beautiful with all the scenery. Of course, seeing the dolphins following the boat often was a lot of fun. The crew on Kuma too were so attentive to all our needs and made us feel so special. If your looking for a more private vacation but still want all the luxury of going on a cruise line this charter is for you. The best thing about this charter is you don’t have to go for a long trip you could just go onboard to see a beautiful sunset. I promise you won’t regret it.

Mandy R, Owner at Sailing Kuma Too, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Joan, thank you so much for the great review! We enjoyed sailing with you and your family and look forward to sailing with you again!