“Good Mexican food”

Plaza Garibaldi Mexica
Ranked #101 of 182 Restaurants in Dunedin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Great food, less expensive too. great service, friendly staff, prices are really good. Cheesy decor, but cute.

1  Thank babsw17florida

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Not your every day mexican food. Very authentic. I want to try new things but their fried tilapia fish is so good I cant wait to go back just for that. Their BBQ napoles are delicious. My husband loves their soups and variation plate of meats. Home made hot salsa and chips are great. Love their take on enchiladas. If you are expecting the usual typical mexican food here ...dont . We use to go to el zarape there yrs ago but the quality of food went down. Now we're back as a steady customer. service was great...nice warm and friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank rainspirite
Reviewed 18 February 2013

What a great little Mexican restaurant. food is served fast and hot with many choices in sauces. the atmosphere of having careoke there just added to the fun. I heard they have changed hands since I was there hope to get there when I come back in 2013

1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I read the reviews so decided I would finally try since I live very close and love good Mexcan food. The place was clean and cute. The service was good, however we were the only ones there. But it was mid-afternoon. We ordered Chimichungas, which are suppose to be crunchy. They were mushy and "sweet"??? Not happy at all. Didn't compain. Wasnt in the mood. Just paid and thought I wont go back. The chips and salsa were good.......Maybe it was a bad day but that was my experience.

3  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I gave them another chance and I've been back every weekend since. I'm trying all the new stuff on the new menu. Service is back to normal (excellent), food is better than ever, a fresh coat of paint...definitely still great Mexican food!

1  Thank Lisa F