All reviews beach chairs covered bridge honeymoon island old florida pinellas trail new owners noodles step back in time retro feel florida style right next door queen bed full size fridge dunedin causeway stayed nights caladesi island definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This motel was an absolute find read reviews all good decided to visit , it was old Florida at its best we had a one bed with kitchen living space bathroom and a rather large pool outside space if we wanted to sit out on porch .
Pam the owner as took great care in what her customers want , attention to detail is a must the fixtures and fittings are all top of the range the taps in the bathroom the furniture in the bedroom and living area .
Pam also supplied , beach towels ,cooler boxes,parasols,floats,beach bags everything you need for a day at beach at no extra cost .
We only stayed two days we meet Pam and her friend as we were enjoying a swim in the beautiful pool ,they were really nice and warming people didn’t meet palms husband but she talked a lot about him , she made us feel very welcome.
I would recommended palm court motel to anyone is an amazing place .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I don't know where this great ratings come from but this was one of the worst hotel stays in my life. First, the room was the smallest I have ever stayed in (10 x 10?), my bedroom is much larger and I am not kidding. The bathroom had no place to put any toiletries, everything had to be kept outside this closet-sized bathroom. Now the really bad: The wall unit air-conditioner fan kept running even when the cooling stopped without a drop in decibels. In this small room it just could not be left on so we turned it off. Fortunately, this was May and not summer or we would have roasted in there. After turning off air-conditioner, the refrigerator motor was making noise. So, had to unplug it. Unbelievable! Finally, there were three windows in this miniature room; they only had plantation shutters, no curtains. So,the lights around the premises that were on during the night came right on in. And in the morning, well...I thought my wife and I were being interrogated with a spotlight on us. Very little sleep to say the least. I wouldn't stay here if it was free, I mean, what good is a room if you can't sleep?! The manager did seem nice and helpful, but that was it.

I definitely do not recommend staying here unless you are not planning to sleep!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rtpal1
pkschicago, Owner at Palm Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Wow, all that???? Thank you in advance for not staying at our property again.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place! They are so welcoming, it’s clean, and the prices are amazing. The woman at the front desk was so nice to walk us and show us our room. She told us about the motel, and they have a place where you can borrow board games, towel, bikes, and books! I recommend this to anyone looking for a getaway that’s not in the middle of the rush.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We used to live in the area and wanted to have a night visit and this is the best place for it. Close to several restaurants,the beach, and even Publix! Our room was the one bed/one bath and the perfect size for us. Will definitely visit again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We loved staying at Palm Court! It is a retro beach style place. It is very clean and Ray is very friendly. They rent bicycles for $5/person to ride on the bike path 2 miles to downtown Dunedin. This was one of our favorite memories of our visit. We just returned to Dunedin but the Palm Court motel was booked. Where we stayed wasn’t even close in experience. I highly recommend it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple