“Standard TB”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #122 of 183 Restaurants in Dunedin
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1800 Main Street in Dunedin. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We have stopped here many times. The food is always fresh and hot. Staff have always been efficient and friendly. Our orders have always been correct. Drive thru is fast. Clean inside.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I went to Taco Bell for the first time in over 20 years and I won’t be back for another 20. I wanted a quick bite to eat and so I got their Crispy Chicken Quesadilla. I thought this would be a safe thing to eat, but it was unnecessarily overly spicy. It’s too bad since this restaurant is within walking distance of my house.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Craving Tacos. Has some earlier from another place. Taco Bell has friendly customer service at this location. Food good. Consistently the same as it's a chain. They made to order my taco so they are flexible. 2 tacos about 3 bucks.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

There are only two fast food chains we trust to never disappoint. This is one of them. Almost impossible to get as much food as you get here for such a low price. Drive thru was long. We went inside and had our food immediately.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

The food was absolutely great.
But
This restaurant had 1 person taking orders on the dining room and the drive-through.
So we waited and waited and waited