“Good food ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I love Hardee's breakfast and burgers for lunch or dinner. This restaurant is in a jiffy store so it's a little different than normal. The food was fine but there were gnats everywhere. They were outside as well so I don't blame Hardee's for that. They also were training some new employees so service time was slow but I will give them grace for that.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I travel about 34 miles just to eat at this Hardee's. The food is fresh and delicious! The service is outstanding and I will be back again. Thank you! A+++++

Reviewed 25 June 2016

You can get an especially good biscuit for breakfast. I usually get the sausage and egg or bacon and egg, but they have many other items to choose from too. And they have other things besides the biscuits. There should be plenty so everyone can choose a favorite from the menu. It's really nice to have a Hardee/s in the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

It seriously took 25 min to get a hamburger going the route of the drive thru. There was only 1 car ahead of us. Food not hot! Pass this one up if in the area.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I went into hardees on the 10/12 to get breakfast and the cashier was very rude and not professional she just acted like she didnt want to be there that morning. Customers was asking for condiments and she was throwing them on the tray. I dont think I will be coming back, because I feel like you should treat people the way you want to be treated and thats not being rude to them, that is not showing a good example for your employees.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!