Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Etrip
All reviews nice restaurant fridge and microwave enjoyed our stay cottage bay campobello utensils fundy bbq island
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021

We enjoyed our stay at the Cottage on the Hill- we would've like to know that the cottage in on the side of the street. Also, the charge on my credit card wasn't the same as the one that I had through my reservation with booking.com- it was 50$ higher. They told me what was on my receipt wasn't what would be charged on my visa but it was. Just be certain to check what you pay for before you accept the charges.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Travelling with a visiting friend I took my two young daughters and we stayed at the water front cottage room a. The location is incredible beachfront access no stairs. Really enjoyed watching seals from our deck. The cottage is well appointed with everything you need to accommodate your stay. Staff were incredibly friendly and very helpful. At my daughter locked us out of the bathroom and they were there within 10 minutes to solve the problem. Also there was a significant storm coming to the area on our last day of intended stay. We were able to cancel without being charged for that last day. If you’re going to Campobello great place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2021

This was a great spot on our tour of the Fundy islands - the room's are very nicely updated/renovated, very clean, and the staff were very friendly. We stayed in two of the hotel rooms. A nice touch is the fridge and microwave - I'd say the only thing missing was a kettle. The beach across the street is an excellent place to watch the sunset. My only complaint is that the walls between the rooms are paper thin - I could literally hear everything my neighbours were saying. Other than that I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Amazing staff. Cozy room. Loved having access to the bbq to cook dinner, though we did bring everything we didn't, the staff offered utensils, plates etc as well. There is a very nice restaurant a 1 minute walk down the street as well. I would stay here again and recommend to any one in the area

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nbgirl86_12
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Stayed here for one night. Very nice room. Very cozy and clean. The room was also much more modern than I was expecting. Also loved that we had a kitchenette. AC worked great and the bed was comfortable. Great view of the water, and the staff was very friendly. Good location as well, not far from the ferry. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020