Review Highlights
Great visit

The people and the view was very good!! Enjoyed our visit and Stay overnight on the island... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
windyacres4
Durham, Maine
via mobile
Fantastic Tour!

What a fantastic tour! We had the pleasure of taking the Campobello Sightseeing tour with Peter... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2022
wheezyh2022

All reviews hour tour highly recommend this tour roosevelt cottage liberty point rocky beaches comfortable van provincial park deer island new brunswick fantastic tour low tide many thanks peter head campobello stories information
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

Peter’s tour is expansive and very interesting. He has an intimate knowledge of Campobello and presents it very well in addition to pointing out numerous point of interest.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 9 September 2019

My husband and I took a tour with Campobello Sightseeing as the first activity we did on Campobello. I am so glad we did. Peter, our guide, gave us a thorough 3 hour tour in a very comfortable van. We toured the entire island, getting out often to further investigate areas. Peter is very knowledgeable and gave a very in depth tour. We left from Roosevelt Campobello park went to Mulholland Point Lighthouse, Liberty point, Welshpool, Wilson's beach and out to Head Harbour Lightstation. After the tour, I felt very comfortable with the layout of the island, and what I wanted to see more of.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 9 September 2019

I had the pleasure of touring Campobello with Peter in August. He got me in with another group since I was traveling alone which was much appreciated! He is an awesome host/guide/historian and entertainer whose love for the island is quite apparent. He helped me discover a "rich uncle's" cottage--always knew I had one out there somewhere ;-) It was a fabulous experience, will remember it always. Highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank C J
Reviewed 7 September 2019

What an interesting day. We went by boat on a rainy day to Campobello Island. We were cold and wet when we arrived, but were met by our guide for the day. He was terrific and soon we were all warm and enjoying our van trip around the island to the fullest. We learned the history of the area. It's ties to the Roosevelt's and then we had Tea with Eleanor before taking our return boat ride to Saint Andrews. A great day and a terrific guide.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019

We booked the complete package that included the water taxi---JETBOAT--from St Andrews to the island where we met Peter. He was the perfect guide: extremely informative, funny, knowledgeable, and flexible in terms of allowing us enough time at the Roosevelt Cottage. Re the jetboat, be prepared for a very, very cold and windy trip. Book Peter regardless of how you get to the island.

Date of experience: August 2019