All reviews waffle house outlet mall ellenton premium outlets room was clean coffee maker would stay here again pets
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This looked like an older property that had been renovated but my room was well done, Some places I have stayed , the reconstruction looks terrible. Room was clean and secure. The front desk offered a coupon at the nearby Waffle House. It was located close to the Ellenton Premium Outlets. there was a computer in the lobby although I travel with my own laptop.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Nick P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Ellenton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

For the price, good for a night, but wouldn't recommend for more than that. We had to fly to FL for a wedding. I made reservations online based on their "newly renovated rooms" in Oct of last year. On the reservation where they ask if you need anything, I had also noticed they were pet friendly so asked for a room that hadn't been used with pets since I am highly allergic to some but not all. Upon ARRIVAL she then decides to tell me all rooms are pet friendly and she could give me a refund. REALLY? They couldn't have mentioned that when I made the reservation? I told her we had a rehearsal dinner in two hours and a wedding the next day so that was impossible. She then said ok, let's get you in the room and tomorrow I will have them do a "deep cleaning" and hopefully I would be ok for the night. The room had an odd odor, the towels and washcloths had holes in them, and the "deep cleaning" was never done. The odor was our clothing when we returned home, even the ones that never left the suitcase, so had to wash everything. The "breakfast" is a joke, hit or miss, and very little to choose from. As I said, if you need a quick crashing point for a night and can't get anything else, good for one night... and that would be it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Ellenton, FL

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with it was all my mistake. I booked a room on the Red Roof Inn website at 9:30 PM the night before and made a mistake - showing that check in was that day rather than tomorrow. When we arrived the next afternoon we discovered the error and asked if they would do some sort of accommodation - the answer was they had already charged the account. So we still stayed there - the surrounding area was pretty booked. We paid the increased rate and when we asked about it the next morning we got the same answer. There are about 10 different ways they could have made an accommodation and avoided a negative review. Their final answer was “got ya”. Don’t stay there.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 February 2018

had a pleasant stay but breakfast needs to be improved a bit. had humifier on in room and i got sick so turn off the humifier. we ate at a real nice place down the street at the shake station..nice area to visit, alot of historic value a must see is the Gamble Plantation where Sugar cane used to be made, they are restoring a lot of the old sites

Room Tip: turn off the humdifier in room, and eat breakfast some where else their continetal breakfast is something to be said for
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

will not cooperate with state of emergency weather/flight delays or any hazardous emergencies. I had to pay in full 1 night due to emergency weather and flight delay. basically told me it wasn't their problem. I go to ellington 1-2x a year will never stay here again

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Nick P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Ellenton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Guest. Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff.