US$72
  • Pool
Englewood Bay Motel & Apartments(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$100
Sun Coast Inn(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Pearl Beach Inn(Englewood)
US$186
Sun Life Beach Hotel(Englewood)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Grove City Motel(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$95
Warm Mineral Springs Motel(Warm Mineral Springs)
US$69
US$67
Rodeway Inn(Venice)
US$66
All reviewswithin walking distancecharcoalunitamenitiespoolfeetvacationbeachocean
Reviewed 28 July 2016

We stayed in 14C - beautiful location, right on the beach, everything you'd want right there and the views were amazing. Disappointed though that when my deposit came back, there was an additional $25 deducted for "cleaning company said there was coffee spilled on the counter and took twice as long to clean." Not the case - I cleaned the unit completely, including washing all of the linens for them (which was not required). Finished our coffee 4 hours before we left - long before my final cleaning touch ups. There were only 2 of us, we were very tidy – even if there had been a coffee ring or something like that... it's black coffee, cleans with 1 swipe. Surely doing 2 loads of linen would take longer to accomplish, or save the "twice as long" they claimed. The units are priced higher than others in the area, but there's no cleaning fee so it's comes out to about the same, and the location is much better. I'll definitely book here again - it's truly the perfect on-the-beach spot, I'll just take photos before I leave next time. Tip for manager: Perhaps leave a tip envelope for renters to leave for the cleaning staff? I would have likely left that much or more, and wouldn't have the negative impression of being ripped off from my deposit.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank tamigraphics
Reviewed 17 June 2016

A perfect place to spend a week (or longer!) for a girls trip or a family beach vacation. Not at all touristy but still with all the conveniences nearby! I went twice in 2015 - once with my two granddaughters (age 8 and almost 6) and again with my best friend. Susan in the office is very helpful!

Room Tip: I prefer gulf front for best views of the beach/sunsets. No matter which unit, it is only a few steps from the sand and water.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyToMyMunchkins
Reviewed 28 April 2016

These condos are situated off the Englewood beach a few miles from Venice.
They tick all the boxes both I comfort and situation

The manager Susan is extremely helpful and accommodating to your needs
and she runs the complex with great authority and finesse.

We spent Three months in a two bedroom property a mere 60 yards from the beach.
The property is clean and affords all facilities for your needs. The views And sunsets from the crescent Windows are as good as anything you can experience around the world.
The beach is a delight, never too busy and an abundance of sharks teeth for collectors. Warm seas, glorious sunsets food and refreshment a short walk away.

We can thoroughly recommend castaway condominiums for those looking for a long stay holiday in paradise on a budget.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015

We stayed 2 weeks in November 2015 in Unit 15E which is an ocean view 1 bedroom condo. It has been recently updated with tile floors and comfortable king bed. It has a deck with high top table and chairs and a low table and chairs. The high tops are great because you look over the railing easily. It is only a couple hundred feet away from the beach and ocean. This complex is also next to the public Englewood beach and there is Yoga on the beach at 8:30 everyday all year round. you can walk to restaurants, 2 beach stores and a convenient store. We brought our bikes and I rode the quiet streets. I absolutely love this place and location. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Patti J
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I am writing to you to personally let you know about an experience I had at your condo complex. My husband and I and our 2 little kids stayed at unit 13E over Labor Day weekend this year. This was our 4th year to your complex and we come twice a year. Every Memorial and Labor Day weekend. We come with our friends and family and total we rent out about 5 units among us all. This weekend started out great. Until I get my refund from my deposit that I put down on the unit. I received a check for $270 and a handwritten note that said that I was deducted $30 for extra cleaning time in my unit especially in the kitchen. I was VERY offended by this and I called Susan immediately. She tells me that the cleaning company told her that my unit was extremely dirty and that it took them twice as long to clean. I was very upset with this information and told Susan that they were 100% lying or confused on another unit. Because there is no way that was my unit. When we left at 10am we had the laundry washed and dried for them and stacked neatly on the dryer. My husband even vacuumed a little that morning. All the beds were stripped and the sheets washed and folded on the dryer. All the towels were washed and dried and folded for them. Susan informed me that she normally gets a call to come see the unit if it is a mess, but ironically this time they did not call her! She did not see it with her eyes, but she has been using them for 10 years so they can’t be lying. Well they are lying and they are scamming you. She said she would call them and call me back. That was a Wednesday 09/16/2015. I waited almost a week and I had to call back on Tuesday 09/22/2015. Susan never called me back. She informed me that she spoke to them and they agreed the kitchen was a disaster. I asked did they tell you all the laundry was done. Susan said yes they agreed the laundry was done and stacked on the dryer for them. So I said to Susan lets think about this.. I supposedly left the kitchen a mess, BUT I did ALL the laundry. Now does that make sense? Why would I use my own laundry detergent and my time to do the laundry, but leave the kitchen a mess? That does not even make sense. If I was going to leave everything a mess then why would I take the time to do that. I asked Susan for the cleaning company’s name and phone number so I could call them to help resolve this matter. Susan told me no because she didn’t feel comfortable doing that because they are having family problems and health problems. I tried to handle this matter with your manager and she was not helpful. All she did was apologize over and over again – for what. I wanted my $30 back and she said no. So take photos before you leave. Don't trust that you will get your money back.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family