“Not on the water location is on Dearborn!”
Review of Zeke's Bayside Restaurant - CLOSED

Zeke's Bayside Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Description: A Casual, Waterfront Bar & Grill that used to be called Zeke's Bayside. In July 2014, Zeke's moved to Dearborn St and this became Snook's Bayside or The Bayside Bar & Grill at Royal Palm Marina with new managers/operators.
Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

This is a great new location. Food is just great! Slightly(and I say sightly just because it is not a "cheap" place to dine) pricey but.. all the ingredients are fresh and they make up for it in very generous house wine pours and great service.

1  Thank bkiitchen

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Located on the intercoastal waterway, Zeke's is a great place to take out of town guests.
They will love the quaint ambiance and the crab cakes are the world's best.
I always go for an early lunch and eat on an outdoor picnic table. I always order the crab cakes.
It can get very busy, so go early. There is often a band in the evening and the locals all hang out here. It is a little hard to find because they are not allowed to put a sign out on Old Englewood Road. It is a little jewel I would like to keep to myself but will share it with you.

Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed sitting outside with great service
and good food. The sweet potato fries are THE BEST
Would recommend this place
Only drawback is the parking

Reviewed 13 January 2015

I was at the bar and grill a few months ago and it was good. I returned in again yesterday on sunday for a bite to eat on the water and a drink. I sat at the bar with the absolute worst bartender ever. I sat down and said hello and introduced myself. She replied telling me her name was Trisha. Well people that is one horrible bartender. I sat with my beer empty for 13 minutes and thats after time had passed before i even decided to glance at my watch. She forgot to ring in my food order, I had to remind her of it. Then i had to ask for silverware to eat with. I stop in and review alot of bars far and near to write about them in our travel magazine and this was the absoulte worst bartender i have ever come across in my travels.

1  Thank Chris L
Reviewed 4 December 2014

Zeke's Bayside had always been my husband's and my first choice for a casual waterfront dining spot here in Englewood. Today was the second time we'd been there for lunch since the place changed to Snook's. We have been happy both times. We've noticed not too much in the way of menu changes. Still an imaginative menu, and quality of the food is still excellent - much better than in a typical marina bar. Today's grilled grouper sandwiches and onion rings were spot on. Mussels on our last visit were excellent also. Service was prompt and friendly. We are pleased to recommend Snook's.