“So bad if there was a - I would vote that way”
Review of Zeke's Bayside Restaurant - CLOSED

Zeke's Bayside Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Description: A Casual, Waterfront Bar & Grill that used to be called Zeke's Bayside. In July 2014, Zeke's moved to Dearborn St and this became Snook's Bayside or The Bayside Bar & Grill at Royal Palm Marina with new managers/operators.
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Soooo. I have been to zekes multiple times and as you can tell by my previous reviews I liked it. But I have been back a couple of times since my last review. Service was poor the last time and the food has gone down hill every month since my original post. I will NEVER go back. This last time was the absolute final straw. The fish smelled rank.. not happy at all.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

We were looking for a place to eat and noticed Zeke's look reasonably busy so we stopped and were glad we did. The drinks were good and the food was very good. They have a nice selection of food and service was good. We would go back.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Snook's ~ Sunsets are free, music , casual dining, great food, and a laid back attitude make the Snook's experience you will want to share with your friends. Service is Excellent!
Grilled steak salad is great and they have new soup selections are delish..

Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

This is a great new location. Food is just great! Slightly(and I say sightly just because it is not a "cheap" place to dine) pricey but.. all the ingredients are fresh and they make up for it in very generous house wine pours and great service.

1  Thank bkiitchen
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Located on the intercoastal waterway, Zeke's is a great place to take out of town guests.
They will love the quaint ambiance and the crab cakes are the world's best.
I always go for an early lunch and eat on an outdoor picnic table. I always order the crab cakes.
It can get very busy, so go early. There is often a band in the evening and the locals all hang out here. It is a little hard to find because they are not allowed to put a sign out on Old Englewood Road. It is a little jewel I would like to keep to myself but will share it with you.