“Its actually called Snooks Bayside Bar and Grill ”
Review of Zeke's Bayside Restaurant - CLOSED

Zeke's Bayside Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Description: A Casual, Waterfront Bar & Grill that used to be called Zeke's Bayside. In July 2014, Zeke's moved to Dearborn St and this became Snook's Bayside or The Bayside Bar & Grill at Royal Palm Marina with new managers/operators.
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Good beer specials during happy hour the view is fantastic it can be difficult to fine but take wentworth to the end of the road and go to Royal Palms Marina around back and bam a little hidden gem. I cant say too much about the food cuz Ive tended to play it safe with either fries or chips and salsa (though the salsa was warm like right from the pantry jar) I did get the peel and eat shrimp it was not jumbo size and there was a rather large amount on the plate for a pretty good price the look was a bit deceiving because they werent cleaned they werent large and they werent deveined but they were delicious and everyone can get their hands dirty every once in a while

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Soooo. I have been to zekes multiple times and as you can tell by my previous reviews I liked it. But I have been back a couple of times since my last review. Service was poor the last time and the food has gone down hill every month since my original post. I will NEVER go back. This last time was the absolute final straw. The fish smelled rank.. not happy at all.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

We were looking for a place to eat and noticed Zeke's look reasonably busy so we stopped and were glad we did. The drinks were good and the food was very good. They have a nice selection of food and service was good. We would go back.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Snook's ~ Sunsets are free, music , casual dining, great food, and a laid back attitude make the Snook's experience you will want to share with your friends. Service is Excellent!
Grilled steak salad is great and they have new soup selections are delish..

Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

This is a great new location. Food is just great! Slightly(and I say sightly just because it is not a "cheap" place to dine) pricey but.. all the ingredients are fresh and they make up for it in very generous house wine pours and great service.

1  Thank bkiitchen