“Saturday Dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

What a great gem!! We loved the food!! Very delicious!! We had the Chicken, Beef and Shrimp Fajitas for two. It was served hot and relatively quick. The Charo Bean Soup was wonderful. Mario was our server. He was attentive, caring, cheerful, leaving us wanting for nothing. We will be back again. The best Mexican food we’ve had in Lake County.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I've been to this restaurant a few times while visiting north Lake co., FL. Each time, the service, food, and drinks seem to get better. They have amazing 2 for 1 drink specials and the inside is decorated nicely. I'm vegan, so finding a restaurant I can try a variety of foods is not always easy for me. They have a vegetarian section in the menu and each dish can be made vegan upon request. Lupita, the waitress on duty one night I visited is very friendly, attentive, and chatted with me when she wasn't too busy. She always made sure to keep my wine glass full, which is most appreciated! The drinks are very reasonably priced and was surprised my bill wasn't more when I got my check.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant & definitely ask for Lupita (AKA: Panchita). She is extremely attentive, professional & courteous. Will definitely be back to see her.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The food was really overcooked. My taco shells were so hard I could not break off a piece with my hands. My husband's chicken was overcooked, the rice was dry and the food just looked unappetizing.

The chips were tasty but, please, spend a little money and get a chip warmer. The salsa was fresh, fresh, fresh and the only thing that got this restaurant a three.

1  Thank djbracknell
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

So good! Food was hot a delicious. Colorful, festive environment. Perfect for having dinner with friends and taking family to local eats. Nice date night spot.