“Beware had our debit card skimmed here”
Review of Sol de Mexico

Sol de Mexico
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Eustis
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Please be aware that we had our debit card numbers stolen here. Not good. Food was ok but if you can't trust the staff it's not worth it.

1  Thank Carol V

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The outside of the building is a really cool thing to see but it doesn’t stop there.
When you walk in you feel like you’re somewhere in Mexico.
The chips and salsa were fantastic.
I like a good margarita these margaritas were made with all fresh ingredients absolutely delicious.
My family and I ordered a variety of items all very authentic and delicious.
Service is great.
Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We had such a great family dinner at Sol de Mexico. The food is ALWAYS amazing and the service is incredible. We HIGHLY suggest that you request Mario. He is such a great server who is always friendly and attentive. The margaritas are delicious and the salsa is amazing.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

What a great gem!! We loved the food!! Very delicious!! We had the Chicken, Beef and Shrimp Fajitas for two. It was served hot and relatively quick. The Charo Bean Soup was wonderful. Mario was our server. He was attentive, caring, cheerful, leaving us wanting for nothing. We will be back again. The best Mexican food we’ve had in Lake County.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I've been to this restaurant a few times while visiting north Lake co., FL. Each time, the service, food, and drinks seem to get better. They have amazing 2 for 1 drink specials and the inside is decorated nicely. I'm vegan, so finding a restaurant I can try a variety of foods is not always easy for me. They have a vegetarian section in the menu and each dish can be made vegan upon request. Lupita, the waitress on duty one night I visited is very friendly, attentive, and chatted with me when she wasn't too busy. She always made sure to keep my wine glass full, which is most appreciated! The drinks are very reasonably priced and was surprised my bill wasn't more when I got my check.