“Great waterfront casual dining!”

Everglades Adventure Center Tiki Hut Grill and Bar
Reviewed 30 November 2016

We loved sitting outside by the water as we enjoyed our lunch. Great service and delicious food - we enjoyed burgers, crab cakes, hush puppies, coconut shrimp, calamari and shrimp risotto.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

An incredible site - once a train depot. Amazing inside-and-out!
A unique structure full of character, charm and history.
GREAT STAFF - personable, professional, welcoming and accommodating.
GREAT FOOD in all respects - preparation, presentation, pricing.
Treat yourself - go there! If you have a fraction of the experience we had there, you're guaranteed to love it!

Reviewed 24 November 2016

I have been to this restaurant (formerly the Seafood Depot) two times within two months. I love it!!!! The food is superior. The staff is friendly. The building (the old train depot) is beautiful.
My first time here was with my husband. We were on our way to Key Largo and took a side trip to Everglades City for dinner. Just by chance we stopped in. We started out with the mussels. Excellent! So tasty and fresh. Our dinners, the fish and the smoked salmon salad were both terrific! Chef Andy came out to check on us and make sure we were enjoying our dinner. How this guy is not a top chef in New York city is beyond me!!!!!! But lucky for all of us that he is here in Florida!
Dessert was the key lime pie! Sooooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!
The key lime pie is the reason I came back to Everglades City for the second time. My mother and aunt and I went to Everglades City for 3 days, just so I could go have another piece of the key lime pie!
All of our dinners again were superb!!!!! The cocktails are big and very tasty!!! The atmosphere is wonderful. The wait staff and the kitchen staff is more than accommodating. I cant wait to go back again!
YOU NEED TO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Very nice outside deck area looking at the waterway. The food was good as was the service. It was nice to find a place with a menu with gluten free options! Hard to find in a town with mainly fried options. I would recommend it!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

We were staying at the motel next door so popped in for a drink to see what it was like.
Mary brought our drinks and was chatty. We discovered the chef, Andy is Welsh (as is hubby) so we returned in the evening for a meal.
We tried gator for the first time and it was a bit like a chewier version of scampi. Hubby had a burger and I had crab cakes which were excellent and nicely presented.
As we were travelling around the area we asked where to go next and the Indigo Hotel in Fort Myers was recommended. We booked it online and it was very good with a lovely roof top bar and pool. We particularly enjoyed the downtown area of Fort Myers.
f we are ever in the area again we will return