Pumpkin Inn B & B
US$78
US$107
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 Amherst NS(Amherst)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$101
US$88
Travelocity
Village Scandinave(Haute Aboujagane)
US$97
The Waterfront Motel(Haute Aboujagane)
US$73
Agoda.com
Gaudet Chalet & Motel Shediac(Shediac)(Great Value!)
US$65
Agoda.com
Seely's Motel(Shediac)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Spent just 1 night while on our trip through the maritimes, but the hostess was very accommodating to our late arrival, and breakfast was excellent, those pumpkin waffles were fantastic. A pleasant break from staying in motels.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Had to stay the night in Port Elgin and I felt so lucky that I found Pumpkin Inn B&B online. Lynda, the host, was very helpful & accommodating about our situation, given that our check-in time was off the schedule & we brought our pet dog with us. Everything was well-prepared. I couldn't be any happier & more relaxed in her vintage-themed, lovely home. My boyfriend and I had a grand, peaceful weekend during our stay. Might I say that the breakfast was one for the books, too! Wishing to go back when we plan a trip to PEI. Can't wait!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nash A
Reviewed 10 October 2015

My wife and I stayed here for two nights while we toured the area. We were very late in arriving the first day and Linda was very accommodating. It is in a good location for travelling from New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island. The breakfast was good and the room was comfortable.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a partial bathroom ensuite
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis F
Reviewed 22 September 2015

My friend and I stayed here for one night while touring the Maritimes by car.

Linda was a very gracious and accommodating hostess. We called in advance to advise that we would be arriving past the check in time and she was very understanding.

We stayed in the Shore to Snore room. It was spacious, clean and comfortable with a mini en-suit. There was another washroom (it was huge!) just across the hall with a communal shower.

There were plenty of towels and loofahs were also provided (pleasant little surprise) and the water pressure was great.

Just a small tip, be sure to either turn on the shower once already in the shower, or close the right shower door to avoid water splashing outside the shower area.

In the dining area, all one's basic needs were provided; tea, coffee; sugar, butter, milk and a communal mini fridge.

Linda provided us with a hot breakfast consisting of fresh waffles (with real maple syrup), orange juice, yogurt and fruit.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 8 October 2014

Lovely old house. Owner very accommodating and helpful. Comfortable room. Delicious breakfast. Port Elgin is a good stop from Ontario to Nova Scotia: near Acadian communities and food, good beaches, a very quiet town itself. Certainly would recommend The Pumpkin.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple