“Great tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peg Leg Running Tours

Peg Leg Running Tours
Ranked #22 of 35 Tours in Fernandina Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Peg Leg Running Tours offers a running tour that winds through Amelia Island’s historic district. You'll learn about the people, buildings, and events that contributed to the remarkable history of the island as one of the primary eastern seaports during the 1800s. You'll also learn how the island came to be known as the Isle of Eight Flags as the only location in the United States to have had eight different flags fly over it.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

Rob did an awesome job creating this 3+ mile running tour! We learned a lot, saw some great sights in historic downtown and got a workout in - what more could we ask for? We would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to learn more about the Island and be active while doing so! :-)

Visited November 2011

florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

Live on the island and thought this would be fun. Rob did a great job telling me things I didn't have any idea about the island and the history. I am not a big runner so he went with my pace. When my brother visits, he is going to do this tour. Great time and lots of fun. Try it-you will have fun.

Visited August 2011
Middleburg, Florida
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2011

My wife and I took our first trip to Amelia Island this weekend and thought this would be a great and informative way to explore and learn about the history of the area with a local guide. We certainly were not disappointed. We had a great time on the run! No need to be an accomplished runner either. I know we walked more than we ran even though our guide could have easily left us in his dust. We highly recommend this running tour to anyone visiting the area and looking for a unique experience!

Visited September 2011